Read 4 read AND FEEDBACK!

Hi @ElleC !Sorry I’ve been busy but here’s what I read so far.I plan to read the rest tomorrow and post another screenshot then.Liking your story so far :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

Read for read done. Thanks :grin:

1 Like

thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Aw thank you! Take your time!

1 Like

I read your story. Proof screenshots below . Read my story as well :slight_smile:

Thank you!Can you post the cover that shows how many episodes you read?That way I can return the favor by reading the same amount :blush::two_hearts:

I read two episodes only. I will read more in the future :slight_smile:

Since you read 8,I read all 6

Omg,this story really messed with my heart :sob: I cant wait to see what happens next.Good job with all the overlays too.I can’t wait to see what happens next

1 Like

Hi!Just finished your story!

Gonna send you feedback rn:)

tysm :smiley:

:sob::sob: aw I’m so sorry, trust me mine too. & thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Done~

Hey there. Is this post still open?
I would like to add your story to my R4R list then :slight_smile:
I will sent you a screenshot and will give you a short review when I finished reading. :slight_smile:

FYI - this is my story :hugs:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

Hey I’ll be happy to start after your story after I receive screenshots:)

1 Like

Hiya! I would like to do R4R if still open? Ill get started and send you screenshots :slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance/Will be action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

Hey I would be glad to start your story after I receive screenshots.How many you read is how many I’ll read back:)

Okay love no worries, shouldn’t be too long :slight_smile:

1 Like

R4r?
This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

1 Like

Hey I’ll be happy to start your story after receiving screenshots:) how many you read is how many I’ll read back :two_hearts:

1 Like

3 chapters?