Read 4 read AND FEEDBACK!

I would like to do a R4R with you! It might take me a few days but I will send you screenshots as soon as I am done!
My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 10 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world with a mafia leader. Will she be able to survive this life or will she be stuck watching her life slip away? Drama, action, romance

1 Like

I’ll read your story after getting screenshots :blush::two_hearts:

The pace so far is awesome. And the directing is great! I got a little carried away lol. Feel free to read my 3 episodes :smile:

Just finished,wow your story is a GEM.I loved the plot and the directing was great.Iwill definitely keep this in my shelf,left youfanmail :two_hearts:

Hi there! Thank you for making this thread.
I’ve read your story, and I find it really interesting…lots of plot twist that intrigues me to read more especially regarding skyes origin and uriel’s intention (i dont know if its right or not for me to like uriel lol)…i just finished eps 4 and will be reading more, my only feedback is just there are some grammar errors and typos but other than that its great :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to do a R4R with you! And would love to get some feedbacks if any as it is my first story :blush:

Title: Beauty in Melancholy
Author: Clotho
Genre; Romance, Slice of life, drama, with a little comedy
Style: INK
Description: Silver is an introvert who just started Uni, her life took a massive turn after meeting a group of people in one fateful yet crazy night

Story is non CC, and so far its up until the 3rd episode, the 4th is coming soon :smile:

Link:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi!! I just got through the first 3 chapters of your story and I am so hooked! I want to know why Skye always wear the glasses! Can’t wait to read more! Hope you can check out my story!

Story title: Daizees
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7
Link:
https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/i/6161559585161216

Here are my screenshots for your story

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, I will fix the grammar soon when I have time.and dont worry, I like him too :laughing: the next batch of chapters I’m currently working on will be focusing on him.
Your story shall bedone by tomorrow:)

Thank you!!Your story shall be done by tomorrow!

Really?? Cant wait to read them! Uriel is so interesting and i really think theres something there although im so curious of what skye eyes are

Okay thank you looking forward to what u think about it :blush:

Ahh thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks so much!!

I’d like to do a R4R with you! :two_hearts:
I already read the first 5 chapters of your story. I plan on reading more, I’m just very busy at the moment.

Here’s my story if you’re interested:
Title- Malleable Minds
Author- Miss Mads
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057351205519360

Cover:

Thank you so much! :green_heart:

I read 4 episodes

Hey guys, sorry for the late response,some stuff has come up this week.Im usually on point with getting these r4r done but life happens lol.
Anyways they will be done and worked on throughout Saturday-Thursday!

1 Like

I read the first four chapter of your story and I really enjoyed it! I will be happy to give you some feedback when you read my story! Thanks! I’ll PM you with the feedback

Hey!I finished your story.I wanna say nice art scenes,they’re beautiful and I like the thought you put into the directing.Your story is honestly underrated& deserves more attention.The only suggestion I have is to add punctuation to the end of your sentences & minor grammar errors,over all good job though.
Sorry it took a bit but I didnt want to rush on yourfeedback :heart:

Just read your story and I really enjoyed reading this!You developed the characters so well and i cant wait to see what happens next!I’m loving the drama with Silas and the drama with damien with one of the bad members.I noticed some speech bubble errors in ch4 when the girlswere
back stage, just wanted to let you know. The mystery is driving me crazy lol, I will definitely keep on my shelf.

Thank you so much for reading! No need to apologize lol thank you also for the feedback, it really means a lot! ^^ and will definitely fix the parts u told me :smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m down to do one!

Title: Blades of Desire
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Small cover:
Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd
Large cover:
Description:
Your life was perfect: hot BF, rich, and gorgeous. Will Graham help you win back the life that you had lost, or will you get caught up in Romans’ heat? (Choices matter)

Gonna work on more storiestonight♡