Read 4 Read and help each other with reader retention (OPEN AGAIN)

WIll start yours tonight!

Cool. I’ll do the same. :blush:

Hi there friends! I know how hard it is to get your story out there and that’s why I decided to create an Instagram account just for story reviews! :slight_smile:
I will wait until I reach a certain amount of followers before starting to publish otherwise the story’s won’t get the attention they deserve… :slightly_frowning_face:
The Instagram is @epistoryreviews.by.me, go give it a follow so we can start very soon! :star_struck:
I decided to already accept 5 people and publish the review once I reach a decent amount of followers to make sure their story gets noticed :slight_smile:

Send me a DM on Instagram if you want a review. I don’t think I will get that much requests but if I do get more than 5 I’ll consider creating something like a waitlist :blush:
Before sending a story review request just know that I will be brutally honest all while staying motivating and polite, I am not one to break others down. Just know I will be giving my honest opinion. :blush:

Follow my Instagram @epistoryreviews.by.me and let’s help smaller authors and stories get out there! We will get there by supporting each other! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day! :yellow_heart:

Btw: feel free to promote your story here too, you can never promote it too much :wink:
Be your own number 1 fan :kissing_heart:

Yeah I’ve started reading yours

Great will read yours today

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for doing this :heart: :heart:
Story name : Hunt Down
Author: Lavinia
Style: LimeLight
Genre: Fantasy+Romance
Description: On your 18th birthday everything changes. You found out you’re not that ordinary. Open up your heart and forget old grudges or find way toward something new, while saving the word?
2 LI and full CC
Chapters: 7 (more coming)
my intsgram: @lavii_writes_
PS: can you start reading first cause I been fooled before. I will keep my word and read ur story but I need your assurance firstly thx!!!
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5885437981032448

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

hey still up for doing r4r’s so how many chapters do you want to do?

That cover :heart_eyes:
So how many chapters do you want to do?

I have 7 chapters out, but it depends on how many you have.

Hello, dears!
I just published the first 3 chapters of my story called Reveal: Taste The Sin.
I would be forever grateful if you would take just a few minutes of your time, and give my story a chance.
I promise I will not dissapoint!
And if you want, I am always down for R4R, and I always read all the chapters published from a story.

TITLE: Reveal: Taste The Sin
CHAPTERS: 3 until now
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: And then, all of a sudden, she changed. She transformed into a completely different person with a new soul. The girl that once cared way too much, no longer cared at all.
CHOICES: Yes, choices matter, point system, mini games.
CUSTOMISATION: I will add limited CC in chapter 5.
Taste_The_Sin_posterThumb_oBuRsCvIZG

Hey I have 29 out at the moment.
So we could do 7

Oh ok. Sure let’s do 7 !!:relieved:

1 Like

Great I’ll start yours this weekend.

Seven for seven would be great! :grinning:

1 Like

Great I’ll starts your this weekend too and send SS when done

1 Like

Hey, let’s do r4r :smiley:

Story Tittle Into You
Author Yeonha
Genre Comedy
Style Limelight
Description Your dream is to be an actress, but you’ve never passed an audition. To make matters worse: a sudden accident reversed you and hot boy’s soul.
Cover

Here’s the link :kissing_heart:

Hey have been ill but could start yours tonight