Read 4 read anyone?

Hi ill read your story if you read mine. I’ll read as many episodes as you’ll read to mine :kissing_heart: Please send me screenshots and I’ll send you too. Please go first, you can read the first 3 episodes of mine and send me proof that you actually did and I’ll read your 3 first episodes. Then if you like you can continue to the next episodes and I’ll continue to yours as well (promise and prooves!)
Mine is
Name: King’s Desire
Episodes: 20 (complete)
STYLE: CLASSIC (For those that don’t like classic then: You have been informed)
Description: You have to be careful, here magical creatures kill humans, their superior has crush on you, will you risk it?
My instagram is: piyiorfanoudaki (I follow back if you follow me :sunglasses: )

3 Likes

Hey!
R4R?! :joy::sweat_smile::heartbeat:
Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’ve got cold-hearted handsome hybrids following your every move, one of whom is your mate. Will you fight for the throne, or him?
Customizable Characters, 5 Endings
Chapters: technically 6 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

2 Likes

Hey~ I’m down for a r4r. I’ll give you screenshot proof soon so we can get this started

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

2 Likes

@piyi classic brings me back! Love it!

1 Like

I just add you both I will read yours @fluffyrice tomorrow cuz now is 1:43 am and send it to you on insta :heart_eyes: , I promise, thank you girls

1 Like

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 3

Episodes: FIVE (and counting)

Small Cover: (PENDING APPROVAL)

image.jpg376x538 97.2 KB

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

Some Screenshots and Scenes from Crossed Paths:

Sneak peek of Episode Six

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_1.gif368x656 896 KB

Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2
Episode_2018-08-09-13-53-38_2.gif368x656 1.77 MB

1 Like

Have read piyi’s story and I highly recommend it

2 Likes

Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink) :slight_smile:
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 4 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408

1 Like

Thank you so much. You are the best and I love you so much

@Miss_Izabella and @Days I just add your stories to favorite. Have you instagram girls, so I can send you the screeshots there? if not then I’ll send you here or in P.M. wherever you want

2 Likes

Hi there,

I do not have an insta but you are more than free to send SS here :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll start reading yours asap :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Hi @piyi light_smile:
My ig name is miss_izabella
What’s your story name is? :slight_smile:

Ok I search you but I could find you maybe if you follow me : piyiorfanoudaki I’ll follow back

1 Like

If anyone is interest of reading and the 20 episodes of mine but have only… 11 in his story for example but have other stories, I can read and the other stories of him/her till we both read 20 chapters :upside_down_face:

Aw shucks :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

hello i just read your story and i really like it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh you angel thank youa

1 Like

I’ll check yours out too!

1 Like

I am going to start reading your story and are you Greek? Your insta name sounds it. Asking bc my best friend is from Greece.