Read 4 Read - Below 1K reads [closed while I catch up]

I have just started my first story and I would really like to get it out there so I thought I would do read 4 reads!

I am more then happy to read and give a review of anyones story below 1k. Aa long as you read mine and send screenshots as proof then I will do the same!

This is my story …

Hi I would love to do a r4r with anyone interested.

I have just published my first story so don’t have a lot of reads and would like to get it out there to see what people think!

Title : The Golden Wolf
Author: Zoe.A
Description : Ella is a Golden Wolf.
She has lived alone and scared her whole life but all that changes when she turns 18 and discovers she more powerful then she thought.
Chapters: 3 chapters out so far.
Style:Limelight
Genre: Fantasy

3 Likes

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

I would love to do r4r with you!
Do you have Instagram? So I can send you the proof when I’m done reading :blush:

Here is my story:

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Important Info: I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
Instagram: @annawepisode

Sounds good! I will start reading in the morning and send screenshots as proof x

1 Like

Hi I would love read your story! My Instagram is Zoe.A_writes. I will start reading in the morning. Zoe x❤️

1 Like

Me too! I will send you the screenshots tomorrow! :blush:

1 Like

I’d be interested in a r4r. Let me know if you are and I’ll start your story. Looks good!
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine

Josephine catches her fiancé in an affair. Struggling to piece her life back together, she inevitably meets 2 potential romantic interests, your perfect sweet bae and your wild ride who is just intent on a good time. Who she picks in the end will be up to you! Hope you like it!Josephine

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

Looks good I would love to do a R4R with you! I will start reading today and send screenshots as proof. Zoe :heart:

Looks really good I would love to do read 4 reads with you!

1 Like

Sure! That will be great. Send me via DM, the link of your story and I 'll start right away :blush:

Okay :))

Can you send me the link?

Let’s do R4R!
My story:
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
More episodes coming soon.
My account on IG: @k_m_episode
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848719382085632
Short description; You have moved to the city of your dreams and got prestigious job. After a while it turns out that your noisy neighbor is your boss! Will you fall in love with him or hate him?
lsjgl%3Bbg'

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with you. I’ll try my best to read it today but I have a few other to read but whenever I get round to it I will send screen shots as proof If you could do the same with mine. This is my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620233575661568

Thanks

Love Zoe :heart:

1 Like

Ok!)))

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it :heart: I promise I will read yours I have just been super busy today so I will try my best to read it tomorrow and get back to you! Live Zoe :heart:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I just published a story today and it would mean so much if you could read it :heartpulse: You can private message me on forums or on instagram if you want to do a R4R :slight_smile:

Title: Blood Bound
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Summary: Everything seemed perfect in the town of Stone Haven, and especially in Kaelyn McCormick’s life. It wasn’t until one tragic accident turned her world upside down. After a fatal car crash, it left Kaelyn wondering how she survived. That is, until she found out that she was turned into a vampire. Now, Kaelyn must learn how to live in the shadows, while also dealing with a new looming threat that is putting her town in danger.

bb