Read 4 Read & Fanmail (CLOSED)

Hi, Winter here! I have another topic on here but this is for a different story. I’m advertising a story published by Episode Royalty, a group I’m in. It’s called Thorns. If you follow us, we’ll follow you back. Leave fanmail for us. :wink: Drop your stories here if you’re interested in doing a read for read.

Details:

Story Title: Thorns
Description: Rose, in need for more advanced medicines for her sister’s illness, moves to the big city. Desperate, she joins a secret spy agency and soon learns how prickly her thorns can be.
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250178799075328

Thanks,
Winter & Episode Royalty :crown:

2 Likes

Sure I’ll read it
My story is called Not This Time?!
By Dark Times
Did you want feedback??

I’ll read yours in a minute then. If you don’t mind, we’d love feedback and fantail please! Do you want feedback/fanmail or just a read? :slight_smile:

I don’t mind you don’t have to read all the p
eps but I’m reading yours and so far I love it!

I’ll start with the first and leave you fanmail, if I like it I’ll continue reading. Thanks! :wink:

In ep 3 the auntie stays in her towel you may want to fix that other than that I think that the story is amazing and I want to know when the next ep will be out!

Where exactly because her auntie isnt even really in episode 3? :thinking:

Thanks so much. Did you leave fanmail? I’m reading your story now. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I sent you a PM. I left you fanmail. :wink:

Id love to do read for read , and fantail :slight_smile:

Heres my story.

Authors:Aminaa & Jayla
Story:Scarlett’s Revenge
Style: Ink
Story Description:An assassin who was betrayed by her former gang members will stop at nothing to exact revenge with the help of a former assassin. But can they handle what’s coming? CC*
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Genre: Action with a splash of Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6572130504933376
Instagram: @episode.aminaa.jay

Hi, that’s great! I’ve already read the first episode of your story and I really like it so I will continue! I’ve left you fanmail, and you replied. Let me know once you’ve done the same! :wink:

Oh okay that was you, lol thank you :slight_smile: and ill read yours right now. @WinterMoon05

Thanks! :slight_smile:

AUTHOR: NAI
STORY: FROZEN HEARTS
DESCRIPTION: Jayden always wanted Isabella. And then he finally got her, but what happens when Jayden messes up his chances being with Isabella? Find out!?
GENRE: DRAMA|COMEDY
EPISODES: 2 (ONGOING)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5780773136367616
**EPISODE 3 WILL BE RELEASED SOON!!!

This is a story about a girl who faces hard times, almost to the point where she doesn’t want to live. The reason why I wrote this story is not to just get readers, but to have people understand that life is worth living for, and no matter how hard things get, things will always get better. It’s not just a love story, it’s much more.
The_Girl_Who_Wasnt_Strong_Enoughh_posterThumb_aR77ygoyhm
Story Name: The girl who wasn’t strong enough
Author: Meera
Genre: Romance (also Drama)
Style: INK
Description: When you’ve finally broken, will you survive the fracture or will you break even more? A inherited trait that you don’t know you have, and everyone’s out to get you because of it.

Why I think it’s unique:
Everyone’s different, and that’s what makes the world unique. However some can’t understand that, which result to hate. You’re the shy girl, the kind girl, the girl with possible powers? Powers to do what? You have no idea what you’re capable of until you share what 350 million people worldwide have. Depression.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4838570673307648

Tell what you think and if you have any suggestions or comments let me know in my fan mail. And let me know when you want me to read yours :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve started your story. Do you want feedback about it or just a read 4 read?

@WinterMoon05 here’s my story:

AUTHOR: Melissa
STORY TITLE: two lives
STYLE: ink
GENRE: drama
DESCRIPTION: there’s a girl living two lives because of what happened to her brother some years ago. she needs to live in a poor/normal life, while she’s a millionaire.

@melissa13 Do you want feedback about your story or not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow, what a fast reply lol.
yea it would be great, i’ll leave feedback in yours too.

In fanmail or a review on here?

what do u prefer?

I can give you a review on here and leave you fanmail, if you do the same. :wink: