Read 4 Read + Fanmail

Hey everyone!

I’d like to promote my stories while also helping fellow writers promote their stories! What I ask is simple, read 3 chapters from one of my stories and then leave a fanmail. In return, I will read at least 3 chapters of your story and leave you a fanmail! Simple, right?? :wink: You can decide if you want to finish my story (would love it if you did!) and I’ll decide if I want to finish your story after 3 chapters :grin:

Please use the same username in the fanmail as on here so I can keep track of who has already read the story, thanks :relaxed:

Choose one of my stories:

Title: A Single Rose
Author: crazycordy
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Romance
Style: INK
Description: Evelyn’s world is turned upside down when she falls for a vampire and he turns her, but she still possesses her soul!
Longer Description: Evelyn is the Vampire Slayer in the early 1900’s until she unknowingly falls in love with a vampire. He ends up turning her into a vampire and she somehow seems to have retained her soul. Unable to kill to feed, she leaves her vampire lover to continue fighting evil across the world. Fast forward 100 years or so and Evelyn lets someone get close to her. What happens when she starts to fall in love with a human who hates vampires?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5535434386702336

Title: Childhood Sweethearts
Author: crazycordy
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Genre: Drama/Romace
Description: Jessica reconnects with old friends, but what (or who) will follow her back home after all this time?
Longer Description: After moving back to her childhood home, Jessica reconnects with old friends and finds herself falling for the best friend boy next door. With his ex out to get her, what happens when Jessica’s ex follows her on a mission to win her back–no matter the cost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6403006106697728

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interesed message me so i can start on your story.
When I’m done I’ll publish the screen shots here since I don’t have instagram. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: SS
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Hi, that’s great but if you actually read my post, you’d see that all I ask is that you read 3 chapters of one of my stories, then leave me a fanmail. I don’t need screenshots from you. :slight_smile:

I already did that.:slight_smile:

Well, you’re too quick hahaha :wink: I’ll do yours tonight :slight_smile:

By the way I ended up sending two messages because the first didn’t appear and I wasn’t sure it had been sent. Just to let you know.:slight_smile:

:+1:

I’ll do a read for read with you if you want. I’ve read three episodes and will continue to read the next. I want to see what happens next. I’ve also left fan mail :blush:

Here is my info:
Author: KandieCane
Story Title: A Juggling Game
Genre: Romance, Drama
Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist in the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/47306700112527361 1 3
Instagram: kandiecane6703

I’ll read for read with you! I’ve just published my first story. (I promise… my directing gets better after ep1)

I’ll read yours and send the fanmail shortly.

Here’s my story deets:

Title: Wedding Rebound
Author: KerriRox
Genre: Romance
Summary: Kori gets dumped just days before her best friend’s wedding. The bride suggests she find a rebound at the reception. Will Kori find the man of her dreams at her best friend’s wedding?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5920846013792256

Hey I’ll be happy to do a read for read with you :slight_smile: I’ll leave you a fanmail once I’m done,let me know what you think of mine!
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736 5
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occuring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is : rosina.episode

Thanks! I saw your fan mail :slight_smile: I added your story to my list and I’ll be reading it shortly!

Got your fanmail :slight_smile: I’m adding your story to my list and hope to read it tonight or tomorrow. The description has got me intrigued! :wink:

My New Story First One Ever!

:+1:t2:

Hi like to read your story, hope you’ll read mine as well!
Story Rose
Genre romance
Style ink
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Message me anytime on my Instagram @Fongjoline
If you don’t have Instagram then screenshot to me here when you finished :+1:

Read 4 chapters yesterday and sent your fan mail! Will continue :wink:

Finished the 3 chapters and left you a fan mail! Great job so far!!! I did have a few notes on the first episode, it was a little long for my tastes, mainly all the clothing choices scenes took forever. Personally, I don’t care to choose what other characters wear but others might enjoy that. I’ve attached screenshots where spot directing was a little weird and also after trying on the bridesmaid dresses, Kori didn’t change and it looked weird having her walk around in a formal dress. Then, next episode she wasn’t wearing the outfit I had chosen in ep1. I’d suggest adding gains to the first episode choices so that after the bridal shop MC changes back into the outfit the reader chose. :slight_smile:

Please read my first post if you want me to read your story :slight_smile:

please read my first post if you want me to read your story :slight_smile:

got your fanmail! thanks! I’m adding your story to my list and will read it when I can… weekends are busy for me as that’s when I work at my job :wink:

What is your story?