Read 4 Read + Fanmail

Read the first post. There’s two to choose from. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reading CHILDHOOD Sweethearts

It is fabulous love it keep it up! :clap:t2:

I’ve had read 3 chapter of your story and leave a message on your fan mail. Great job on your story!

Thanks! I know I need to edit some spot directing that I coded before I really knew what I was doing… haha
I did use gains but I’ll see if I can find the issue with Kori’s outfit. Thanks a bunch!

I’m really enjoying your Slayer story! BTVS was one of my favorite shows!

1 Like

For those of you that have left me a fan mail and are waiting for your reads from me, just updating you so you know I will be doing those Tuesday or Wednesday this week :slight_smile:

No problem! Just make sure the gains are after the outfit is actually chosen with the ‘yes’ option, not when she changes cuz that could possibly be the culprit :wink:

Did you read my story yet?

Not yet, sorry I’m still working on Rosina’s. My week got busier than I anticipated as we are getting ready for a move to another state. I’ll post here once I’ve read your story and left your fan mail :slight_smile:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

READ4READ :sparkles:

please don’t just copy/paste your info into threads without reading the first post, thanks

Just letting everyone know I am still here and will read your stories and leave your fanmail… was super busy with the move my family just made and I’m so sorry it’s taken me so long for some of you <3

Hey I would love to do a R4R!
Here is the info of my story:

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

Title Lady Victoria
Genre Fantasy
Style Ink
Description You are Victoria Weston-a beautiful supernatural huntress of the Victorian Era. Will you let your rival competitor undermine you, or will love prevail and throw you off your guard?
Episodes 4 (ongoing)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6279389218471936

HEY!!:heartbeat:

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey, I’m open for R4R, If you’re interested just DM me.I’m sharing my story link here…Please read it and comment about it…:kissing_heart:
Thank you.
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624
Instagram : @writtenbypiku

Sorry it took me so long, but I’ve read 3 chapters and sent fanmail (sorry I sent 2, dumb phone) I will continue it when I have time! Interested in seeing what happens next! :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to check out your story! Here’s mine!

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover: