Read 4 Read + Honest Feedback Lana Augustine 😽 OPEN

Hi It Lana Augustine :kissing_cat:
I’m revisiting some old stories on one of my old accounts. The one I’m working on today is one that is near and dear to my heart. I really would like so feedback on the story!
As a bonus I’ll read your story too only after I get proof that you really read the story. It can be an Ink, Limelight or Classic Story!

eutemia-i.italic.png840x237 14.5 KB

youmurderer-bb.regular.png1004x40 10.5 KB

Summary:
After her little sister is taken as an act of revenge, Katori is now on a mission to get her back and take down a vampire drug lord. She is the slaughter and they are the lambs.

Side note: The story isn’t out yet it just a prototype.

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4531242271899648

Hey I m in ! I’m gonna read 2 episodes
of your story and give you a little feed back
If you can give me the title of your story and the name of the autor it’s going to help me cause i’m not used to link thing :joy::joy: just let me know if you re interested + if you can do the same for me it’s going to help me ( read + feed back )

It’s not on the app yet you have to use the link it’s going to be a free read. But the name of the story is bound by blood and it my name Lanaa Augustine.

Anyone want a read 4 read with me? :frowning:
Name story: Amazing Inside
Genre: Fantasty
Chapters: will be continue.
Description: Can Emma control her emotion when she realize they come out and talk to her!! Can she balance love, family and friendship before a mystery power come and destroy everything.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704

[IMG_9337

1 Like

Do you wnat a read 4 read with me?

1 Like

I’m going to read yours next. There is one person ahead of you.

sure, I hope you will read mine too, and of course, I will definetly check out your story.

I will read your story now <3

Ok reading yours now!

aw, thanks you <3

can I have your story name, the link you give me don’t work.

It should take you here.

And all you have to do is click read story.

It say internet error, even though my wifi is strong, can you give me your story name so I can serach in on app?

The story isn’t on the app yet Its still in development. If its saying Internet Error then there is something wrong with your WiFi. Cut it off (On your device) then cut it back on.

sure I will try, oh and what do you think about my story

I have the same problem, i’m going to try again
Hope it’s going to work

@AlessgGX & @Lyautor Hold on let me edit the post and see whats going with it!

1 Like

Ok Now try again! @AlessgGX & @Lyautor

1 Like

Yas ! It works ! I’m sanding a screen shot when I reach the end of the chapter 2

1 Like

okay, it work, starting read ur story now.

1 Like