READ 4 READ / IG promotion

Hey guys! My name is Ali, I’m a new writer and I just released my first story. I’m willing to do R4R and I’m willing to support each other on IG.

Rules:: Post your story and I’ll get back to you
My IG is @ali._writess

I’m also willing to do collabs with other small authors. Let me know if any of you guys are interested :heart:

Here’s my story:
Title: OVERDOSED
Author: Ali
Genre: Drama/Romance/Action
Description: Sebastian has the same effect on Christina as drugs. You know it’s bad for you, but you can’t resist it. All Christina wants is to protect her siblings. Will he ruin that for her? LL CC

**Link:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4629538390343680

7 Likes

I’m so down for a R4R !:slightly_smiling_face:
Here my story
Cover:

Title : Outside the Truth
Story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)
Genre: Drama
Instagram: @eyahmn.episode
LI: 1
Type: Limelight

2 Likes

Here is mine story
“Unexpected Pleasure”
If you are interested in R4R then let me know

2 Likes

Hi, I am up for r4r. And support in IG. Thanks for this thread.
The details are:
Story : Love is Indescribable
Genre: Romance
Description:
Hazel bags a job under another name as a favor, what she wasn’t prepared for was falling for her boss, who also despises being lied. What will happen when he finds out? LL, Full CC
Link:

Style: LL
Cover :

Thank you for reading…Stay safe… :heart:

1 Like

Heyy! I just finished reading your story. The story keeps the readers asking questions. Who are the Santiez men? How are Sonia and Damon related? What are Xavier’s true intentions?
I enjoyed reading and am looking forward to future chapters. I hope you check out my story as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would like to do a r4r!

1 Like

ofc! Ill read your story now and thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to do a r4r with you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the thread!

Blurb: S1: Bullying is a school/home thing for me, but whenever I speak to someone about it, I’m always ignored. However, things changed once I met Him that day.

My_Mind_Is_A_Prison_SEQUEL_posterImage_iphRa7MiCL

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Congrats on publishing!
I’m down for a R4R as well!
My Instagram is leahbrooke.episode with the R4R I also do story shouts outs.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Story: WIndow Seat (1-9 OUT)
Genre: Romance/Adventure
Description: Leola, a single and successful young woman leaves everything behind to travel the world. Will everything work out in her favor when she meets a hot stranger along the way?

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to do r4r.
Story Title : Lies [5 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Hi, Aliwritess :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting :sparkles: Btw, I can do READ FOR READ Hope you can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(DM me if you’re interested in R4R/ Promote Each Other Stories on Instagram )

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

1 Like

I would love to do R4R with you

AUTHOR - Danielle Mary Hunt
TITLE- From Your Last Breath To Mine
GENRE- Romance
EPISODES- 5 released and updates every week
Description- Cassandra has been on the run her whole life. Her world turns upside down on account of an attack and then she meets Him, How will he protect her from herself and her past?

Link - linktr.ee/daniellemaryhunt

It comes along with a customised spotify playlist

INSTAGRAM- @_daniellepisode

Hi I’m interested in a r4r :blush: and i can do up to 4 episodes

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

I’m down for an R4R!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.