Read 4 read, mine is a wolf story with a twist

Sure :slight_smile: x

1 Like

I’ll start reading now :hugs:

I have already…forgot my volume was on full blast hahaaa

2 Likes

Just finished reading 5 chapters :hugs: I really enjoyed it and the plot is really intriguing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, links are working fine for me :slight_smile:

Aww thsnk you x
My Insta is Lfsharna if you want to stay in contact there, that’s to anyone else who has any questions or requests :slight_smile: I’m currently doing work at home but I’m happy to keep reading chapters in my breaks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah damn. I thought maybe the app was messing up…guess it is my phone haha

1 Like

No worries take your time :hugs: Just let me know when you’re done reading :upside_down_face:

1 Like

read 8, I’ll be waiting for your ss!

I would love to do r4r with you. My story is Undercover Hunter by samii. I’ve got 4 chapters for now, are you interested? :grin:

Links and profiles don’t work on Android devices. There was an update and they took them away for a while, but will give it back soon (I hope)

2 Likes

Ahhh! That makes sense now haha as the links just stopped working for my phone haha episode still works obvisouly haha just need to search things up the normal way x
And yeah I’m up for it x
I’m going through a few stories so i may be a bit slow but I’m happy to read yours too x

Haha proof that I am reading stories, I do it during my work breaks I give myself haha x
I shall read them but I’m trying to do everyone’s who asked so I just may be a bit slow, sorry xx
But I am reading them haha xx

1 Like

I was so confused at first, too, I re-installed the app, the browser, and then changed the browser to another one, but nothing helped. Then I found out that episode took them away.
Of course, take your time! :slight_smile: I will read yours now.

Do you have Insta?x

And thank you x

Yes, it’s samii_episode_int :slight_smile:

If you are interested in a r4r this is my story

Title: Bad Love
Author: Epi.sodeleah
Genre: Romance
Link:

Yeah sure x

4 for 4? :two_hearts: