Read 4 Read only 4 spots (closed)

Read for read rules are -

1. There should be less than 8 episodes live.
  2. My whole story should be read and I will read your whole story
  3. Send me 1 screenshot of every chapter you read of mine and I will do the same

Reply to this msg if you are interested

Four spots only

2 Likes

good luck with finding any people with that rule

sorry! :pensive:

no need to say sorry but 100 reads, is really low, most people have that, of not they either just publish, or haven’t really done anything to advertise their storyor the story is really bad

it’s your rules, it’s not a thing to say sorry for, but I recommend to maybe say 1000, or just dont have a max amount of reads. because does it really matter of the person has any amount of reads, if they still do there part

1 Like

No the thing is When people ask for R4R they ask me to send screenshots and they don’ read my story at all. I don’t want that scenario here.
And about the reads I myself have less than 50 reads so I want to encourage people with low reads

well usually you send screenshot first if you post on in an r4r, where if you made the topic, always have the rule of them sending first., if anyone have ghosted you I recommend to send a reminder, I do that and it usually get them on to it, because they can be busy maybe they have a lot to read.

1 Like

Yeah I did that, But No one replied since,
Thanks for the advice anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with you

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

9 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Okay sure. Read my whole episode and send me the screenshot take your own time… And then i’ll read your whole story and then i’ll send the screenshot

1 Like

Okay so Read my whole episode and send me the screenshot take your own time… And then i’ll read your whole story and then i’ll send the screenshot

1 Like

I will pm them to you!

Okay.

What’s is your story name

1 Like

To Be Determined

1 Like