Hi lovely

Yes let’s do read for read if you are interested :slight_smile:

This is my story

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Sure I’ll read your story also tomorrow :smiley::pray:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I hope you will like my story :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: Here’s my story if you wanna give it a try… Will mean a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries:
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Cover:

1 Like

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

1 Like

I have just started yours and will send screenshots once I am done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will have this on my list to be read this afternoon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be starting yours in about an hour when my passes refill :slight_smile:

I will have this read this afternoon :slight_smile: will send screenshots when done
please do the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting now :slight_smile:

Hey I am starting this right away. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :two_hearts:

I will send you a message with my opinion and SS of your story when I’ll finish it :blush:

1 Like

No worries lovely
I will do the same :relaxed:

1 Like

If you’re interested in doing R4R with me, if you can, just send me a DM on Instagram. :blob_hearts:

Title: A Valentine’s Surprise
Genre: Romance
Author: YEN
Description: Chocolates. Roses. Love letters. These things never excite you, as well as your best friend Shane. Will a trip to San Francisco change both your perspective about Valentine’s Day?
Instagram : @yen.epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6011747150004224

1 Like

Yes let’s!

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram? :revolving_hearts:

Yes it’s jo.writes12 :purple_heart:
Do you want me to send you screenshots on Instagram when I’m done?

Yes and I will do the same. <3 Just send me the title as story links don’t work on me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The title is My Soul’s Desire

I’ve been doing a lot of R4R, and I’m wondering if there’s anyone interested in doing instagram shout outs to help promote each other’s stories! :blush:
If you are, DM me or just reply on here. :smile:

2 Likes