💙 (=゚ω゚)ノ READ 4 READ - OPEN (Pls read my post before posting)

Hey everyone, I am looking for some peeps to do some R4R with. I’m looking for actual readers, not GHOSTS kthnxbye.

I’m looking to do 3-3. If I like your story, I’ll continue even further.
If you want to do 4-4, let me know too.

So, how is this going to work?

1. Post your story details down below.
  2. Tell me when you can START reading my story.
  3. We will post screenshot proofs of scenes from the last episode we have read.
  4. (UPDATED) I will ONLY read your story if you have sent me screenshot proof that you have read my story. I’ve already gotten ghosted, so I’m annoyed.

I won’t be signing in forms.

You can also contact me on my Instagram, I reply there the quickest.

MY STORY DETAILS

These are my story details:
Title: Unrequited
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her. (MALE MC).
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

NOW READING:

Waiting List:

Waiting for screenshots:

Done:

• thelastrosepetal023
  • Vanessa505
  • Mellisa2731
  • Marshmallow_O
  • MerryMirrors
  • Dazz12
  • krob
  • episode.huntress
  • Rose.xo_97

2 Likes

Title:The Seranian Trade
Author:Vanessa Antoine
Style:Limelight
Chapters:7 (Ongoing)
Genre:Romance,Fantasy
Description:In Serania kingdom there’s many laws. Number one law is The Virgin Trade. So what happens when Serena trades her body to save her kingdom from war. Will it be pleasurable or not?
©
Instagram: @nessa_episodian
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4638608720265216

I’m waiting for my passes to refill. I’ll be able to read your story by today when it’s refilled.

The_Virigin_Trade_poster

1 Like

Here’s my story!
Title: The Soulmate Date
Author: Mel O.
Genre: Drama
Description: Each year, Love Labs send 18 year olds a paper with the date they meet their soulmate. Sound easy? Not always.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6615730664374272

I’ll read yours today and post screenshots

2 Likes

Hey tell me as soon as you accept and i will start reading your story!

Tittle-Your my bad blood

Cover-melissa%20cover

link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998249106538496

Summary-A cliche romantic story with twists and turns. Can you handle it?

1 Like

Here are my screenshots from Ep3!

1 Like

@melo.episode - I just started your story, ty for the screenshots, lol.

@Mellisa2731 & @Vanessa505 - It’s 5:40 AM in Australia (where I am), I’ll start reading your stories when I get up. Don’t forget screenshot proof! :smiley:

1 Like
SCREENSHOT PROOF

Thank you for the R4R!

1 Like

i’d love to do a r4r with you!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @marshmallowo.episode

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

2 Likes

When can you start?

1 Like

either tonight or tomorrow! :star_struck:

1 Like

Sweeeeet.

I got 2 stories to read atm, I’ll read yours after. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vanessa505 Haha, I can’t sleep. I read your story :slight_smile: Please send me screenshots of my story when you have read it! :smiley: I regret burning the blue people :frowning:

SCREENSHOTS

Sounds good!

1 Like

I’m still not done with the screenshots. I’m still waiting on my passes to refill. i read the first chapter and fell in love with the story already. Thanks for reading. burning them will come back to bite you. I should have your screenshots of your story in an hour and a half.

1 Like

@Mellisa2731
Hey, I read your story. Nice spot placement in the party scene in Ep 2. I could imagine how long it would’ve taken you to put all those characters in place, haha.

Screenshot Proof

1 Like

Here’s my story :black_heart:

Title: Married to the Money
Author: KR
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters: 4 (ongoing!)
Description: Marcus’ grandfather just passed away. He left a large sum of money to Marcus but there are conditions. Is he willing to give up his famous socialite lifestyle or give up the money?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5516201380872192
Cover:
Married_to_the_Money_Cv_posterThumb_8FZEsK6aO9

1 Like

When can you start?

Tomorrow!

Okay, sweet. :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

@Marshmallow_O Heyaa ~ I just read the first 3 chapters of your story. I loved it, I’ll be continuing on :slight_smile: I just followed you on Insta btw!

SCREENSHOT PROOF

2 Likes