Read 4 Read? (TEMPORALLY CLOSED)

๐—›๐—ฒ๐˜†, ๐—œ ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ, ๐—œโ€™๐—ฑ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ, ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ :heart:

(๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข/๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ/๐˜”๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ.)

๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†: Oakley High
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ: LORALEI.WRITES
๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Drama (Drama/Romance/Mystery/)
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€: 9 (on going)
๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜†๐—น๐—ฒ: LL
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป : After being framed for her parents murder, Bexley is sent to Oakley High. The School For Criminals. But is she really as innocent as she believes? (LL,CC)

11 Likes

Hey.
This is my first ever story on episode.:heart:
I would love to have honest reviews tho.:pleading_face::heart:

And if you want to do r4r Iโ€™m up. (3*3)

Name: The Princess of Light
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @priya.episodestorys
Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Princess of Light

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

(Yes i have 2 story covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)
Both small and large cover by @KylieJay :heart:

3 Likes

Hello! Wanna 5x5 r4r with me?

1 Like

Letโ€™s r4r :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Itโ€™s about a billionaire girl who getโ€™s kidnapped! :heart:

Iโ€™ll do a r4r if you want!

Looks amazing, I canโ€™t wait to read it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course :orange_heart:

1 Like

Awesome, Iโ€™ll read it when I can :blue_heart:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

Awesome. Lmk how many chapters you want to do.

Hi! I would love to do r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Story: Bad Luck
Author: Senada
Gerne: Romance/Comedy
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You got the job at the hospital in LA , but then you find out that the doctor you will be working with is living in the same building as you.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5831634731597824

Cover:
Bad_Luck_ocYR_posterThumb_v85tL06vBL

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would you like me to give feedback after I have finished reading? x

Hi๐Ÿฅฐ. I just published a story called WHAT IF for the first time.
They were the hardest to write but I managed buy other than myself I need someone to check it for me and give an honest opinion.
If you could read the first 3 episode, It would make me so happy and af course I would make the same for you!
R4R!
Here is a little description:
Title: What If
Genre: Drama & Romance
Chapters: 3 for now
LL
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6255646867652608
Instagram: Judiths_episode!

1 Like

Of course Iโ€™ll give it a read :blue_heart:

Your story sounds very intriguing and the cover is amazing! Definitely will check it out. :heart_decoration:

Story Title: Falsely Labeled ( INK ) Limelight coming soonโ€ฆ

Chapters out as of Today : Three

Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy

Short Description : Youโ€™re a good girl but a nasty rumor spread about you due to an incident your freshman year has labeled you as the schoolโ€™s "floozy" , Can you make the best of your senior year?

Author: Calida T. or GhostWriter

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5701033957654528

Instagram: @epy.ghostwriter

Itโ€™s my very first story and I just published it a couple of weeks back, so I would love to support others and get some support in return. Also, I follow back on IG and show tons of love if you all want to follow each other. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity to showcase our work and discover other stories. I will definitely check your story out!
Feel free to leave feedback on the forum, or DM me on instagram @bmc._.artz

Story Information

โ€ Title: The Flame Between Us

โ€ Genre: Drama/romance

โ€ Episodes: 5 so far (more on the way).

โ€ Style: LL

โ€ CC: Unfortunately, not :(. The character details correspond with the story line so unfortunately the two mcโ€™s are NOT customizable. However, there is a chance to customize yourself later on.

โ€ Short Summary: As young teenagers, Ellen and Andrew are inseparable. Theyโ€™ve been with each other through thick and thin. Andrew is a rebellious kid and Ellen is a golden girl. One day his parents are sick of his actions and send him to boarding school. Ellen is devastated and wants to be with him. So she becomes rebellious too, and she tries everything to go to boarding school with him. After numerous attempts, Ellen gets sent to boarding school, halfway across the country, leaving her memories and feelings for Andrew behind. After a couple years, Ellen returns to her old school. There she is reunited with Andrew and she learns to be a better person. Ellen tries to win Andrewโ€™s heart back, facing many obstacles. Can she win back his heart like she once did? Or will someone else sweep her off her feet in the process.

โ€ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5005532319514624

โ€ Cover:
Vexation_uR_posterImage_dbkU7HGpPi

Once again, thank you so much for this opportunity, and thank you for giving my story a read if you decide to. (Sorry if itโ€™s bad and REALLY cliche, I am hoping to go back and fix the episodes)

Thank youuโค๏ธ

R4R anyone? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

Title: The Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 5 (More Coming Soon!!)
Description: You are in love with your Best Friend, the hottest guy in school. Things start to change when someone new enters your life. Little did you know a dark secret is awaitingโ€ฆ [LL,CC]
IG: @angel_epi_writes
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124078612283392

The_Unexpected_wY_posterThumb_e8icqx3dSH

Wow, your cover art is beautiful, who did it for you? Yes, Iโ€™ll read the 3 chapters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like