Read 4 read (open!)

I’m looking to read something new and get more people to read my work.
My story is called: Of a Feather
By Jada.

Drop your stories in.
I’ll also be put some on my story on Instgram @jada_writes
Please respect the concept of an R4R and read my story as I’ll read yours
Thank you!
My story:

2 Likes

Hi I would like to do r4r, can you provide a link to your story please

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

1 Like

Have you read your story over on the phone because it has some glitches. And I know sometimes there are glitches on the phone you don’t see on the portal

But glitches I mean people at the wrong layer. And people be a second behind on the screen

1 Like

I’m aware about most of thes glitches but for some really weird reason I can’t correct them. I’d put a character in a completely different layer to another one but then it doesnt seem to correct itself. I’ll take another look. Thank you for feedback. Send me any other glitches and stuff to @jada_writes.

p.s your story is really good btw

1 Like

I have no idea what to type. And I can’t skip it either. I left just re read it on my tablet . So congrats you get an extra read. Because I thought I had miss it because I was not lying that much attention.

But I stil after re reading still have no idea. This is really a thing you need to fix if people get stuck here they won’t continue reading, they will just leave tour story for good

1 Like

Skye. sorry I’m trying to make this easier

1 Like

thank you.

Can I read your story without giving you any of mine :confused:

Sure!

1 Like

Hello! Wanna r4r with me?
My link:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

You’re story seems really good but there are some spelling issues (found 1 on the pilot episode) and the close ups stay for long and are too close to the face :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for feedback x

1 Like

1 Like

Wow that was quick! Thank you x. Currently reading yours

1 Like

Hi I’d love to do r4r if you want to <33

Here’s my link:

2 Likes

sure

1 Like

Hello! Wanna 4x4 r4r with me?