Read 4 Read & Promote 4 Promote On IG

Hey everyone I would like to create this thread for all of us writers who need a little extra help getting our stories out there. So in this thread I will promote my story and so can all of you! And anyone whom is interested in a R4R and P4P on IG then feel free to PM me! I do think doing both will be the best way for all of us to get our stories to more audiences!! Keep in mind to include all of the following as I did below in order to promote your story in the thread !! Now without further ado -

Title: Donโ€™t Fall

Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking to a new student with a deadly secret. CC/ARTSCENES

Genre: Romance

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Chapters: Ongoing 16 published

My Instagram: @/sincity.episode

Cover:

7 Likes

Hey Iโ€™m interested in a R4R!

Hereโ€™s my story!
story name: Astromagic!
genre: sci-fi
story description: It all started with an astronomy club and spiralled into them saving the world from aliens! Follow these four young adults as they go on amazing adventures! | NO CC |
story link: Episode Writer Portal
hereโ€™s the story cover at the moment

1 Like

Hey, Iโ€™m down for R4R. :smiling_face:

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread and Iโ€™m down for a R4R

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesnโ€™t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 5 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

1 Like

Iโ€™m interested in doing an R4R with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Genre: Thriller
# of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

2 Likes

Loved your story :blue_heart:

1 Like

Will read your story now๐Ÿ’™

1 Like

Lovee the cover and I will read your story !!

1 Like

Wow your story seems interesting I donโ€™t see much thriller stories anymore๐Ÿฅบ but I def will read it!

1 Like

Thank you so girl :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I canโ€™t wait to read your story it sounds really good!!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Your story sounds like a great one :hugs:. PM me whenever youโ€™d like us to start.

1 Like

Thank you so much! If you want, Iโ€™d love to read your story too. Just PM the details :blush:

1 Like

hii your story sounds & looks incredible!! iโ€™d be happy to do a r4r/p4p with you :heart:

Title: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ
Description: ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—Ÿ๐—” ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—”๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ.
Genre: ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ/๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
Link:
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4594421142519808
Chapters: ๐Ÿฐ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ (๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
My Instagram: @๐—ป๐˜†๐—น๐—ฎ.๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
Cover:

2 Likes

Will do the same, thanks

Hey Iโ€™m interested in a r4r and p4p๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™m also willing to do a r4r and p4p with anyone else interested
Story name: HOMECOMING
Genre: Drama
Description: After six years away Kaylin finally returns back to her home town but chaos and drama ensue as a misunderstanding creates a rift between her and those she cares about.
Link:Episode Writer Portal
Chapters available: 6 (more chapters coming soon)
Instagram: @Alibest_bisola

1 Like

Surr I would love to do a R4R I will pm screenshots when done we can do 3 for 3

1 Like

Nicee and sure I would love to do a R4R and P4P Iโ€™ll pm screenshots when Iโ€™m done the 3 chapters

1 Like

Just starting your story๐Ÿ’™

1 Like

okie dokie!

1 Like