Read 4 read :) (Promote your story here) **CLOSE**

Sure I’ll read and ss it when my passes renew and I’ll do do the 3 for 3 in your rules! :grinning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ss proof! wow when you said mature, you meant mature! it’s a good premise and interesting to read and while you said English wasn’t your first language (and i can tell) but it wasn’t too off so good job! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Tittle: Under your mask
Author: S.writes
Genre: Mystery
Description: Nia forced to live like a psychopath! A random encounter will change her life. Will Jed Lancer give her a taste of what a real psychopath is?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5884162237595648
Cover:

1 Like

Lol thanks love, I’ll start your’s asap :heart:

1 Like

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [COMPLETE]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished reading 3 chapters of your story, I really enjoyed reading it :grin: Thanks for the r4r :heart:

Screenshots

1 Like

HI!
I’m interested in a r4r! :slight_smile:
I’ll read your story and send you screenshots when I’m finished.
here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 5
Genre: fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Up for a r4r?

R4r?

1 Like

Hey,r4r?

Yes what’s your link?

1 Like

episodeinteractive.com

Ready!!!

Okay I managed to read your whole story but it led me to some spot glitches but over all it was amazing ^.^
Hope you will read mine

1 Like

I’ll start yours asap love :heart:

1 Like

:slight_smile: oh my, not really sure what to say! Your the first!, I hope you liked it? Could you tell me where the glitches was so I can change it? Yea of course I’ll rwad yours :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Read 4 Read?

I just finished your story, And am astonished with the directing :heart_eyes: , your the best r4r I’ve had honestly, can’t wait for more chapters to come out :heart:

Screenshots

1 Like

Sure, leave your story details below :heart:

The story has a name Never say Never. It has 5 chapters. You can customize your character and story is about girl who has boyfriend who is mafia boss but she don’t know anything…

1 Like