READ 4 READ: Read My New Fantasy!

ok thanks ill also send you a screenshot i just need a minute because I am having a business call.

No problem thx

1 Like

Just finished my call. Here is the screenshot.

thx alot

1 Like

your welcome

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you! :grinning:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
6 episodes. (Working on chapter 7 & 8 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

Rewinded%20life2

Hola @Rhi ya terminé tu historia. No te desanimes por la cantidad de leídas, poco a poco irås creciendo. :hugs:

Screenshot_20180907-154723

Screenshot_20180907-154118

Screenshot_20180907-154418

Gracias por leer y por el apoyo, espero que también crezca mås

This seems so awesome I would love to read it!

Wow your story sounds exciting :heart_eyes::star_struck:! will you do read for read?

Hello, could we do a read for read if you please?
Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy (S3 E3 Out Now!!!)
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy
number of episodes: 23 because i am making it as a series (more to be coming soon)
Synopsis: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Link:

Title: Somebody like you
Instagramr: Firefly.episode
Chapters: 3 and counting
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.

Sure what is your story details?

1 Like

@Jenn.Em I would love to do a R4R and i will start reading your story staright away

1 Like

Hey there I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you must read my story “CHRISTMAS EVE”.

Title: Christmas Eve. (Episode 4 is out!)
Author: Sasha Danverse.
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary: In your school scary Christmas play “CHRISTMAS EVE” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possibe you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear?

DON’T FORGET TO PROMOTE YOUR STORY!! I WILL BE THE FIRST TO READ!!

READ FOR READ!!

Title: Home (2 and 3 Not Out Yet)
Author: Skyzor
Genre: Drama
Details: High school is hard. But even harder if you’re a transgirl in a close-minded town. In this, you play as Clair.
Style: Limelight

Anyone interested? :smiley:

I’ll send you screenshots once I’m done!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija Jureviča
Episodes - 12 (more coming soon)
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
Warnings - A lot od strong language and mature themes coming soon.
Notes - Limited character customization for lead characters at the begining and later other characters too.

Choices don’t affect the storyline a lot, just a little.
Just like in a book or movie.

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689448274984960

[12