Read 4 Read & Review 4 Review! (CLOSED)

Hi, I’m Winter. People work so hard to make their stories, spend their time coding and then it’s really hard to get your story noticed. I’ll do a read for read and a review for review. I read yours, you read mine. I review yours, you review mine. You can PM me the review and tell me whether you want me to give you feedback on here or on PM. I will try to read everyone’s, starting with the first episode and continuing if I like it - don’t be offended if I don’t continue reading yours. Comment below if you want to do a read for read or review for review (or both). First come, first serve. I’ll read them in the order you comment in so be patient if yours isn’t first. Leave me fanmail and I’ll return it and leave you fanmail! :wink:

Here’s my story, I hope you enjoy it~
​​
Story Title: Rivals [Limelight]
Author Name: Winter05
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight (in the title, lol)
Story Description: You are fighting to win your father’s trust to be handed down the family business. That’s pretty hard with your rival company’s boss’s hot son. Will you come out victorious?
Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)
Link:

Template for how to set it out:

Title(s):
Author Name:
Genre(s):
Style:
Mobile or Online Creation:
Instagram name:
Story Description:
Episodes Released:
Link:

Read 4 Read (yes/no?):
Review 4 Review (yes/no?:
Where you want to receive your feedback:
Would you like me to review something specific (and what?):

Thanks,
Winter <3

3 Likes

Hello, I would like to do a review for review if that’s okay :slight_smile:

Story Title: LOST IN YOU
Author: idieinyourarms
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Story Description: You always like to play safe but it’s time for someone to show you the wild side of life. Are you ready to take a risk?
Episodes Released: 8 (9 coming soon :D)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5328161000390656

Read 4 Read: yes?
Review 4 Review: Yes

Thank you in advance! :star2::two_hearts:

Hello Hello!
Title of the story : It’s a Man’s World
Name of the author : CLO
Story genre : Action
Description : He said a woman could never lead a gang. She proved him all wrong. A different type of Gangster Story! It’s time for us women to rule the world. Don’t let anyone tell you you can’t do something!
Style : Limelight
Episodes Released : 13 (Episodes coming soon) Every week!
Read 4 Read : Yes
Review 4 Review : Yes
Where you want to receive your feedback : Fanmail

Hey! So I think my story may have a slow start but I would love any feedback you can give me :heart:

Story Title : The Art of The Deal

Author : GraceX

Style : Ink
Episodes : 9 ongoing

Genre: Action/Comedy/Slight Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Isobel lives a secret life but is captured by Dark Chaos, a gang with a twist. Fighting for the greater good! But have there lives crossed before?

I’ll read yours now. PM me my review and maybe leave me a fanmail, please. :wink:

Hi. I read the first episode. The title was intriguing and unique - I left you a fanmail about it! The story so far, I think it will be good. The episodes are a bit short and the directing in some bits aren’t the best. For example: when she meets her Cupid Match 2 in the office, he’s really high up and his feet and kind of off the ground. If you need help with directing, PM me any questions as I’ve been told my directing pretty good! (Not trying to sound braggy - if that’s even a word, lol.) :smirk:

I’m not sure if you mean really me, because I don’t have a fanmail and I think my story doesn’t involva a Cupid Match? :smiley:

You are correct! :joy: Still getting used to the way the new forums work. I’ll tag the person it’s meant for.

@Gracex That review was meant for you, so sorry. Won’t happen again. I think I’m starting to understand he Forums a bit… she says. :thinking:

1 Like

Sent your review to someone else accidentally but it’s on this topic still. Sorry! :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi. So this time I read your story. I liked the way it began with the past.

Also, how did you get her to open the door to Kira because I’ve never seen a door opening animation before?

Your directing was brilliant and the storyline was different. I like the introduction of the characters and Zane. I’m going to continue reading it, though I will not review the rest. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I left you a comment in fanmail (I’m Winter05 on there.) Let me know once you’ve read my story. :wink:

The episodes get longer and I need to revamp episode one. @WinterMoon05 I left you a fanmail on your story.

The Animation is reach_kneel_rear, so it’s not really door opening animation :smiley: Alright, thank you, for your feedback, I’m currently still reading your story, but you’ll get a message from me any minute! :star2:

Hey lovely, I can’t see the review eek? I’m still getting used to this too xx

Ah! So this is for me? If I’m gonna be honest I had NO idea what I was doing! I just did it as an experiment to see if I was actually dedicated and now I kind of regret it! But I hope to get better as my story goes on :tired_face:

Hello there, I’m Ally George the author of the story finding you, I would be glad if you could check it out and give me a review, I’m really curious about your opinion. So, about my story:

Genre: Drama
Title: Finding you
Author name: Ally George
Description: Four years after suddenly disappearing the man you love is brought back into your life by chance. But a certain someone is going to make your reunion a lot more complicated…
Episode numbers: 15
Art scenes: Yes (original made by me, I’m also an artist)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5127082107731968

I hope you’ll be able to check it out! Thank you so much! Have a nice day/night! :hearts::two_hearts:

Good luck! If you need help, just ask! I’m sure many people would be happy to help you, including me. :wink:

That’s good to know for future reference - I’ve never used that animation but it works really well for opening doors! That’s cool, thanks. :slight_smile:

I see. Yeah, I saw your comment and replied @Cindy Thanks. :smiley:

Your directing skills were awesome! I also liked the look of the characters, even though that’s not relevant nor important. I left you a fanmail and I think your story is great. We don’t have many gang stories who have a woman leading and we definitely need more. I was going to write one like this but I didn’t know how to do it so I’m super glad somebody did! :slight_smile:

PM me your review of my story and leave me fanmail please! :wink: