Read 4 read/review

I have just finished my story and would like some reads, so here is my r4r.
If you want I can also send a review of your story.
Just the name, author and a short description is enough!
I will read as soon as possible.
I only read the first 3 episodes since that is amount of episodes I have. So I expect you to read 3 episodes.
1 for 1 or 2 for 2 is also possible! I do not need proof. I trust that you can take the little effort to read my story in return.

Here are my story details:
Story title: In The Woods
Style: Limelight
Author: Jasmijn
Description: Will you forget all the bad things happened in your past? Will you be able to move on, find love and go to the university? And will you be able to enjoy live again?
Genre: Drama (combination of romance and mystery)
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon, 4 and 5 are almost finished)
More details: The story will be about 10 chapters, there will be a lot of different endings, there are different options for sexual orientation.

bump

Hey, I’d check out your story and I’d be happy if you’d give my story a try. :slight_smile:
I’m fine with the 3-chapter-thing.
In case you want to check it out, here are some details about my story:

Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but of course you’ll have enough romance in the story :wink:)
Episodes: 6 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…

I will start reading now!

Hi! This is my story. I hope you will enjoy it! I’ll read your story and tell my opinion about it! :blush:

Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Genre: Romance
Number of Episodes: 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

I would love to know what you think ! <3
Here’s my story link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5578521367412736 5
My story is called “Trouble In Princess Paradise”
Princess Rose, always had everything she’s desired.What happens when the Solar Eclipse happens and strange things begin occuring?Will Rose be able to keep the 4 kingdoms together?
My instagram is : rosina.episode

I’ll be sure to read yours too!

I have finished the first 3 chapters of your story!

Also finished your first 3 episodes!

Done with your first 3 chapters as well.
Loved the story, it is a good and original plot! Even though fantasy is my least favorite genre I liked it!
There are only some issues with the speechbubble placement.

Story title: Cupid’s Arrow: You Cannot Buy My Love
Style: Ink
Author:
Description: They say high school is crucial. Scandalous love affairs, heartbreak, betrayal, how will you live it all down?
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon, 4 and 5 are almost finished)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5152316188786688

(I’ll leave you fanmail too :smile: )

I read your story rn,I like how you implemented choices!It was interesting to read too :slight_smile:

Hiya! I would love to do Read for Read? :smile:
Title- The art of seduction
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
The%20art%20of%20seduction

@GirlLykAnn I have started on your story!
@Chy.Dillon Yours is up next!

Sorry to both of you, something came up. I had to go to the hospital, my sister had a car crash, kind of creepy since that happens in my story as well! (Not too bad, fortunately, she only has to stay one night)

I will continue reading right now!

Do you want feedback?
Or just the proof I read it?

Feedback would be very much appreciated. :smiley: @jassie12dw

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope she’s ok :slight_smile:

First of all, there is a label wrong when designing your boyfriend, it starts from him entering and his name again when you chose a thing, like hairstyle… So you have to enter his name multiple times when designing!
I am not a big fan of here are your characters, customize them, start the story, but that is just taste.
Directing is fine, except for some off speech bubbles. And a moonwalk (where it should not be) And a few zoom problems
I do like the plot, even though it isn’t that special. I miss a plot twist… But I love the author parts.
I love the fact there are a lot of little choices! And that there is diversity in skin colour!!!
And why does the mc sleeps in a dress???
And maybe it is just me, but the episodes are really long…

Omg, thank you so much, I noticed there was something wrong with the customisation, I just couldn’t figure it out. Where was there a moonwalk?