Read 4 read & reviews?

hiya everyone! i recently published my first story and it is quite difficult to get a story out there if you’re a brand new writer. so I figured I would create a thread so that we can share each other’s stories and offer feedback+give reviews.

I would like to do a read 4 read with anyone who replies! Since my story only has 4 episodes out, I will read 4 chapters of your story in exchange for you reading 4 chapters of mine :slight_smile:

If you would like me to review your story and give feedback, let me know as well! I can PM it directly to you or just reply publicly :wink:

Here’s my story!
Title: Confession
Author: meltie
link:

happy reading to all :two_hearts::sparkle:

CURRENTLY READING (in order)
@CJM Loveaholic, Man of My Dreams

Hi I will do a read for read with you!

Here are my story details:
Story: Daizees
Chapters: 5
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

gonna check it out rn! will send you a screenshot when i finish :slight_smile:

Awesome thanks! I will check yours out as well!

I’d love to do a read for read! Here are my story’s details.
Story: Dancing For My Life
Author: aimee_xox
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6302987783110656

I’d also love to hear your thoughts on it. Feel free to PM me. I’ll get started on Confession right now. (Love the cover btw)

Got a little carried away and ended up reading all the chapters :sweat_smile: haha I love it so far!!!

ooo thank you!:yum:
I just ran out of passes but I will get to your story once they refill :slight_smile:

Thank you and np! :sparkling_heart:

Thanks so much for reading! I just finished yours but I wanted to mention a glitch in the second chapter… I’m attaching screenshots. After Olivia wakes up and realizes she overslept, I changed my outfit and it took me back to an earlier scene with the school boys… I had to reread until I got back to the first scene to continue reading. I don’t know if it was just my phone or if it has happened to any of your other readers… anyways I took a screen shot so u could check it out
Also Stella was randomly holding this cookie

I’d love to read/review your story, here’s mine!
I’ll send screenshots when I’m done!

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Greetings.

If you’re interested an well directed comedy with art scenes then look no further.

Story Title: Not to Hot (limelight)
Genre: Comedy/drama
Author: Zaddy
Description: (the story takes place in South Korea) A young highschool student named Dante has been bullied all his life due to his weight. After changing schools to have a new start, he wakes up one morning in a completely different body. This new body is GORGEOUS. Everytime he falls asleep he switches bodies; his old body works at night while his new body attends school. Dante thought that being attractive means his life would become significantly easier, he was dead wrong.

@meltie Omg that’s so weird :o that didn’t happen when I read it but then again @KPZ113 and I didn’t choose the same outfits for Olivia so maybe that’s why?

Omg is that a drawing of jungkook as your cover :joy::sob::joy:

I can vouch for this story! I wanted to cry after the first few chapters! :slight_smile:

:sob: omg I love you, thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:
I’ve also been keeping up with your story :wink:

Yessss

Hallo ~ I wanna do a r4r

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 7 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

@meltie

oh no :scream: I don’t know how I didn’t catch that!! But thank you for letting me know!!

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?