Read 4 Read? [Taking New Requests!]

Hello! This is Faintest (formerly Amaterasu) and I would like to do some read for reads. I currently have five chapters of my story, Murder at Ambrogi Mansion (LL), published, so we can do a 3x3 or 4x4, or 5x5. Please tell me which you would prefer in your reply. Also you can either PM screenshots here or dm me on instagram, whichever is easiest for you. Let me know if you have a preference for your screenshots.

Here’s my story and its extended description.

Here’s my episode author ig @faintest_storytime and my art ig @faintest_one. I made my story cover and actually do commissions, too, if you’re interested. Anyway, please respond with your story below. Also, if you’re interested in a mini review with your r4r, please let me know!

7 Likes

Hi, I’d love to do r4r! You can contact me on Instagram so we can discuss the details and share the screenshots :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R, i have 4 episodes too so I can do a 4x4 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Umaworld (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes Out Now: 4
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. As secret after secret unfolds, they start to learn the truth.
Link: Umaworld

Story Cover

Let me know what you think about it! you can tell me in my dms on Instagram @trinityepisode or on here. don’t forget to take screenshots, post them & tag me!! If you like it I hope you keep reading!!:relaxed:

1 Like

@trinityepisode Sounds great!
@dynastywrites Good, I’ll get started soon:)

2 Likes

hii id love to do a r4r with you!!

my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

2 Likes

You have been added to the list. I like your cover by the way. It’s a nice composition:)

1 Like

thank you so much!! <3

1 Like

Hi Faintest,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Congratulations on publishing your story and thanks for the promotion !
I’m up to R4R. Contact me on intagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

@IahMiko Thank you so much! I’m doing well, I hope you’re doing fine, too:) I have added you to the list and I’ll send your screenshots on instagram when I’m done:)

1 Like

Hi, Faintest :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting :sparkles: BTW, I’m up for R4R :hugs: and this is my story. Hope you can read it :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: Start from chapter 5
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

2 Likes

Yep, I can read your story! I think we actually did a r4r before, but I’ll gladly reread your story, no problem:)

1 Like

Great :sparkles:

1 Like

A MUST READ! really amazing story! you will be hooked.

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to do r4r.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Hello, you have been added to the list!

Contact me on my Instagram below for a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Do not hesitate to send me screenshots of your version of my characters. :wink:

1 Like

Okay, I can definitely do that. :blush:

Hi, I’d be interested in a r4r. 4x4 would be great. :grinning:

Here’s my story:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
Full CC, Minigames
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hello, thanks for sharing your story. Yes, 4x4 sounds perfect. I have added you to the list. :blush: Also, that’s a really unique cover, I love it.

1 Like