Read 4 Read Thread | Drop your stories here!

Hey! If you’re looking for a Read 4 Read, This is the place to be! You can reply to this topic with the following details and we will negotiate a number of episodes to read each. Then, I’ll send a PM with your screenshots and you would send screenshots as soon as you’re done with mine.

WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR REQUEST

~Title

~Description

~Cover

~Genre

~Number of episodes

~Status on the app (ongoing, completed, etc)

Once accepted, I’ll do my very best to get these completed ASAP.

Please note that since I have many other requests to complete, I may take a while to get yours done. I’m doing my best, bear with me!

My story details–

Summary

MY STORY DETAILS

• Title: Trouvaille

• Description: Bella, a senior in college, is finally content with her life. That is, until Hardin Stone parades into her world. Will she remain broken, or will he set her heart aflame?

• Cover:

• Genre: Romance

• Episodes: 15

- NO GHOSTING!!

(if this flops, you didn’t see this)

LIST:

Accepted and in progress:

Pending:

5 Likes

Here’s my story -

Hi I like to do r4r i have 4 chapters

Hi!

I would love to do a R4R!

Title: LDR: When The Sun Sleeps.

Style; LL

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each other’s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

IG: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

awesome! I’ll read 4 and you’ll read 4 episodes of mine. I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m done!

1 Like

Story title - LDR : A love from another star :star:

Description : Jason is an alien and on earth he is a model, he falls for Zara who is queen of fashion designing , when Jason is only left with a month. What happens when he return to his planet. Will they be together or falls apart.

Genre - Romance
No of episode - 4 ( more coming soon )

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5262187476746240

Thank you for requesting! I’ll gladly get yours done as soon as I can! Quick question- how many episodes do you have? <3

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll get to reading as quickly as I can! Since you have 4 episodes, may you read 4 of mine? xx

1 Like

Yup I am up for it :blush::blush:

1 Like

Perfect, I’ll get back to you when I’m done! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay waiting :blush:

Title - Magic Prep

Description - You’ve always felt a little different from your peers, and now you know why. Although not everything is as easy as it sounds when you go to a school for magic.

Cover - Magic_3XDo_posterThumb_T9pSL5TpFT

Genre - Fantasy

Status on the app - Ongoing

I would love to take your request! Before I do though, how many episodes do you have? xx

1 Like

Heyy! I’m up for a R4R :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for requesting! I’ll be glad to read your story :slight_smile:. Since you only have 4 episodes, you’ll read 4 episodes of mine and I’ll read 4 of yours. Sounds good? xx

1 Like

Sure!! :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect, it may take up to a day or two to get your request finished. I hope that isn’t a problem!

1 Like

I’ve just finished your story, when you’re finished reading mine please send screenshots. Thank you! xx

I have nine chapters published with one coming soon. That’s a lot to read, especially if you find my story isn’t your cup of tea. Do you want to do three chapters each? I’m willing to go a little more or a little less as well

Here’s my story I’m up for a read for read :heartpulse: :heartpulse:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512