Read 4 Read Thread | Drop your stories here!

Here’s my story I’m up for a read for read :heartpulse: :heartpulse:
Title: Espionage
Author: Simply_Sophie
Style: Ink
Genres: Action, Drama, Romance,
Main Genre: Action
Amount of chapters: 3
Ongoing!
CC: No
Number of LI’s: 1 (but won’t be able to choose)
Cover:
Espionage_tL_posterThumb_tbQTOhK7nX
Story description: Aiden is a lethal CIA agent on the battle field, but on a team of the worlds best? While taking down an international threat romance, drama and the past catch up…

Instagram: Sophieb_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6634773654208512

3 chapters sounds perfect! I’ll get to reading ASAP. Your request may take about a day or two since I also have other requests to take care of. I hope that isn’t a problem! xx

Awesome! Does 3 chapters for each story sound fair? Let me know as soon as you can and I’ll get straight to reading!

1 Like

I have 3 Out.

I’ve just finished yours and I sent screenshots in a DM. :heart:

1 Like

Wow, that was fast! I’m out of tickets, but I’ll get to reading ASAP. xx

Moved to Promote Your story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

not a problem, I’ll privately message you with screenshots when I’m done.

Hi! I’ll do a r4r with you! I’ll DM you the screenshots proof of your story to you!

Title: To Hear Your Heartbeat

Description: You’re all about work and when they offer you your dream job will you be able to keep up with your LDR from LA to London, or will you fall into another man’s arm? LC,2 LI, & Art.

Cover:

Genre: Romance

Number of episodes: 3

Status on the app: ongoing

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5810140113207296

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melodylinastories/

1 Like

Here is mine

Story Name- LDR Miss You

When the love of your life leaves you behind in search of a hidden treasure,the only way you communicate is through letters.Will the oceans break the bond you have?

CC, CHOICES MATTER,MINI GAMES.
Number of Episode - 3

1 Like

I apologize for the late response, but I would love to do a R4R with you! Since you only have 3 episodes, we’ll do 3 x 3. Let me know if this sounds alright, and I’ll add you to my list! xx

1 Like

Hey) I would like to do a r4r :heartbeat:
Here’s mine.
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you! It seems like you have 5 episodes (correct me if I’m wrong). If that is the case, we can do 5 x 5. Sounds good? xx

1 Like

Yes) Sounds good to me :grin:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll add you to my list and I’ll get to reading ASAP.
Please note that I may take a day or 2 to get your request finished due to a large number of requests.
-Julia <3

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I would love to do a r4r :heartbeat:
Here’s mine.
Title: Demon Heist
Genre: Action
Description: Jordyn and Jasmine returned to where it all began.
The problems they face reach beyond their past.
Will they be able to defeat their demons?

• No CC

• One LI for each characters

• No choices

• Very advance directing

My IG: @Maine.Writes
New_Story_3nUg_posterThumb_Tbc1P45fMo

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Hello, Hope all are doing well! Congrats for everyone on here that has published so far. Wishing all the very best in your stories :heartbeat: Willing in doing R4R and D4D at the present moment. Here is my story info if anyone is interested. Would appreciate it strongly if anyone would like to given it a read. Thank You!

EDITED: (New Cover is now updated in the app. What you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5 & ongoing
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656

Hello!:white_heart: I’m Mila and I just published my new story​! It involves romance, comedy, adventure and it’s a hospital romance! We can support each other and do a r4r! Feedback is appreciated!

My insta: @milaxwrites

Tittle: The Last Letter

Episodes out: 1-3 episodes (tbc…)

Description: After being diagnosed with a life threatening disease Ada is forced to move to New York in hopes of a promising treatment. Along the way she meets Cassian, a moody yet sarcastic boy. Will he be able to brighten up her world again or will she darken his?

Style: LL (Limelight)

Link: https://milaxwrites.carrd.co/

Extra:

• Full CC
  • Basic Choices

Cover:

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy
Episodes: 5 so far, ongoing

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy
Episodes: 49 so far, ongoing

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link