Read 4 read with gems support (open)

Is anyone interested in doing r4r with gems? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 15 gems in total of three chapters? five gems support in each chapter?:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey I’d be interested in 3 episodes R4R but I could only do 5 gems total bc I’m low on gems lol. Let me know if you’re interested, my story is below :white_heart:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 4 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

Hi thank you for the this thread :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Also if you want to do S4S (Share4Share) on Instagram let me know

Also if you want to do R4R (Read4Read)

I could do with gems or without gems it up to you

If you share my story and I’ll share your story on my Instagram :grinning: :heart:
I love supporting small author on episode :smiley: :heart:

My stories is called She Lost Her Faith

Story name: She Lost Her Faith
Why should the reader read my story: I want to start a story for a long time if they will like to my read my story it had some good vampire and also human I want to make a story that will be different that could be a vampire and human working together has a great people
Story Description: Dulce lost her mother at a young age lost completely in faith, love. But can she find out the secrets, lies that were kept away all these years? 2LL Limited CC (Human & Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: 29 :butterfly: more to come
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limit CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle

Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Credit by episode_katherinee for the Story Banner
Story Banner

My new cover credit by Jade135
Daisy Small Cover

I think we’ve done one before with 15 gems, but I’d be interested in continuing and using 15 again. :smiley:

Hi! Want to do a R4R with gems?

X

I would love to! :blush:

Hey, I’m interested.
Story Title : Lies [5 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Hey love! I know we agreed to a R4R earlier since you published more episodes, so before I start do you want to do gems? :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to do a R4R with gems :sparkling_heart:

With gems

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll read the next episodes from your update and use gems, and I’ll pm you screenshots

Ok, thank you!

1 Like

Hey if you’re still doing read4reads I am interested in doing a r4r with Gem support.

We could do 4 chapters with 3 gem support (total of 15)

I’m interested! You can DM me on Instagram to discuss it :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in doing r4r and share4share on Instagram, apologises for the late reply I’m so bad​:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::heavy_heart_exclamation:

That’s fine:) we can continue from where we left off:)

1 Like

Oh good!:slight_smile: send me the link to your story:):heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yay!:slight_smile: send me the link to your story:)

That’s fine:) here’s the link to my story:) http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

Okay!:slight_smile: