Read 4 Read with shout out and a little review

Hey, I’m looking for a read for read to my story or feedbacks… Are you Interested?

Story: The Ugly Truth
Instagram: @giacereni.episode

One is an evil Count, heir of a secret organization, The Ravens. The other one is an archaeologist ex-marine. She’s crumbling down. In this collision of worlds, Who will be hurt?

Hello @GiaCereni! This is Sydney the Moderator. Since you are looking for read4reads, I moved this story from Creator’s Corner to Community Promote Your Story. Take a look at our Forum Tutorial for some advice on where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :sunglasses:

1 Like

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hey, I’m open for R4R, If you’re interested just DM me.I’m sharing my story link here…Please read it and comment about it…:kissing_heart:
Thank you.
Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Piku.C
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Would you keep it or just leave it?:wink: CC (HD Art scene’s)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672705810202624
Instagram : @writtenbypiku