Read 4 Reads anyone?

Here’s my story
Title : I’m not scared
Author : Lynxx
Genre : Drama (Romance & College)
Style : Limelight

Description:
Suddenly all your ex-crush/lovers is going in the same school. Would you survive your school year & focus on your career or you’ll just end up with a broken dream & a broken heart?

Just send me screen shots of the 2 chapters of my story and I’ll assure you I’ll do the same thanks
:raised_hands:t2::blush:

1 Like

I am reading yours now will screen shot when i am done :blush:

Yey, okay leave here some critics ! Then send me your stury so I can read it

1 Like

I enjoyed this story so far :blush: At the very first scene the guy guy changes clothes once hes on set it would look better if he walked on in the clothes you wanted him to wear. You have a few layers that needed putting in very easy fixes though the chapters were a little short but i would defo continue reading :blush: :blue_heart:

That’s my story :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Im on it thank you !

1 Like

I already update it thank you for the critic!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

Do you want to do R4r?

Name: The fragments of the past

Author: Kate B

Instagram name: kateb_episode

Description: After a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?

Chapters: 3

Genre: Action/ romance

Style: Ink

Link:

1 Like

This is my story!

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

1 Like

Hey @TheLynxx I’m interested in doing a Read 4 Read. I read 3 chapters of your story.

SCREENSHOT PROOF/FEEDBACK

Well done, you’ve done well with the directing. I’ve spotted a few grammatical errors, so proof read that. Great music choices, my suggestion is to add a sound warning at the beginning of your story so readers are aware that sound is being used (Some people have their phone on silent so they don’t know).

Also, one of the screenshots I have provided above, the girl in the red dress is floating in the air on the board.

This is my story details:

(WATCH NEW STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)

Genre: Comedy/Romance

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

1 Like

I’m on it!

1 Like

I’ll read it after the other one . I’ll update you.

1 Like

Geez , thank you for reminding me about that girl ! I’ll read yours after the books from the above I’ll update you also thank youuu !

1 Like

BTW I followed you on instagram follow back please so I can easy update you thanks

1 Like

Hey, :grin:

R4R? :two_hearts:
If yes, I would love to add your story to my favs. list - it´s ony my topic. I have a few R4R to do at first, but I will come back to you before I´ll start reading your Story :two_hearts:
And of course - Screenshot after reading as proof :two_hearts:

Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the complete opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640

TESTAAAA

1 Like

Can we do a R4R?

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel (also IG name)
Genre: Romance
Chapters; 9

Description
The Salerno twins crossed path with the Davinci brothers.
He never knew that an ONE NIGHT GIRL will be his WORST NIGHTMARE.
He is DANGEROUS and she is POISON but LOVE is in the air
A mix of Romance and Drama

1 Like

Thanks! Me too

Title: Through your eyes.
Author: Sarah
Genre: Romance with drama.
Chapters
Limelight: 1-3 (on going)
Ink - 25 (on going)
Description: Dylan Kingston didn’t think he could love again after he was betrayed by the people close to him. What happens when Lauren unexpectedly enters his life.
Ink

Limelight

1 Like

My story is called Bipolar Love. My username is Aneila. It is Ink.

1 Like

Title: The #MeMeMe Generation
Author: Lissia A.
Genre: Drama/Action
Description: When heartbroken Arlene finds out about being fatally ill meanwhile her criminal lover sabotages her, she decides to take her life under control by breaking the law.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5457799657684992
Instagram: @lissia.author

THE%20MEMEME%20GENERATION%20(big%20cover)

1 Like