Read 4 Reads! ๐Ÿ“š

Iโ€™m doing read for reads for my story below!

Drop me your story link in the thread and Iโ€™ll read your story and send you a DM! Happy reading :slight_smile:

Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

Hi, Iโ€™m down for R4R, how many chapterโ€™s would you like to do, I have 5 :sparkles:

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooh! Iโ€™m interested :grin: Here is some info on my story:

Being a secret agent, Eva is used to death. Or thatโ€™s what she thinks until she finds herself face-to-face with the grim reaper and one step behind a dangerous serial killer.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m interested in R4R๐Ÿ˜

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where Iโ€™m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **3 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello!! I am also available for a r4r we can do 3x3 or 4x4 :>

Here are my story details:

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep / Nayu

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hirayaโ€™s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

1 Like

Hi! Iโ€™m down for a R4R. Let me know which story youโ€™d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 15 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

Iโ€™ll start reading yours now. Hereโ€™s mine:

Title: June.

Author: Aliceproductions.

Genre: Romantic comedy.

Chapters: 11 (complete.)

Style: Limelight/Classic (Ink cameo.)

Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

Hi, is someone interesting in r4r. My instagram is: @Julinastar18
Story description: Eliza Ximena Dawson is the most feared gang leader in the United state. What happens when a sexy, ruthless and dangerous gang leader steps into your life and make it hell.
Author: Julina star
Style: INK
Title: Wild Amor
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3
Cover
Mafia_iu_posterThumb_ZQGSf1AjKb

Hi! Iโ€™d love to do a r4r

Hi!

Do you want to do a 11x11 R4R?

X

Hi!

I would love to do a R4R and / or G4G with you.

This is my story:

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lustโ€ฆ

X Honey

Finished:

Sure

Can you DM me here or on IG: @episode.honeyy

Title: You, Me & Bea

Description: A single businessman struggles to raise his daughter alone. Georgia seeks adventure outside of Tennessee. Will his past keep him from love or will she be the healing he needs?

style: limelight

Genre: drama

Finished.
There was one thing that did irk me a bit. I know it wasnโ€™t your fault as it was proofread, but it was supposedly set in England, but it was written in a way Americans would talk. You might consider having an English episodian proofread it. For example:
Spelling mom in the American easy, rather than the English way (mum)
Color instead of colour.
Elevator instead of lift.
Also I didnโ€™t really like the LI too much. He felt a bit up himself and got sexual with the mc as is brad. Also, I thought the mc seems a little bit โ€œeasyโ€.
That aside, I did like your story. You have really good backgrounds and I love how the characters are always doing something. The use of layers is really good. This must have taken a long time to create. I lot of care was put into it. A beautiful looking story, thanks for sharing.

You are right. I have an American proofreader haha. Thank you. I donโ€™t see giving in to desire makes a person bad or easy.

Iโ€™ve read the first chapter but do you have a way to send your screenshots? The chapters are a bit long and slow :see_no_evil: so I canโ€™t do them in one sitting haha.

When you can. I didnโ€™t finish yours in one sitting either

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this thread and Iโ€™m up for r4r
this is my new story :heart: if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode