Read 4 Reviews Lovely Readers!

Welcome to my read 4 reviews! It’s simple, you read some of my story, and I will read and review yours. I will post reviews here, on my instagram, on both, or I will just pm it to you (depends on what you request.)
After I have reviewed your story, if you score low, I may have a 1-1 convo with you to give tips on how to improve your story. You may also ask me for tips on how to improve things, I 'm always happy to help!
In order to do a read 4 review with me, you need to fill out this form. :point_down:

If you want to see where your are on my reading list :point_down:
*Note that your story does not appear on reading list until AFTER you send me screenshots

MORE INFO
My insta is @ki_writesepisode. I have story links in my bio. Please follow me there, epesically if you want me to post a review there!
LASTLY STORY LINKS
Satan’s Daughter:

Our Story:

Here is my first review for @Nierido!
Title: Let the demon inside
Author’s Name: Nierido

Plot (8/10): You have a unique plot. The set up for why Din ended up in the woods was a little weird (though that probably has to do with cop’s outfit lol.) I couldn’t understand why they would be looking for a body in the woods. At times, I would get confused about what was going on. However, most of the time I knew what was going on. The plot is unique and an interesting read.
Directing (9/10): You had a few mistakes with some directing. However, your directing with overlays were amazing! You did a great job with overlays.
Characters (7.5/10): Your characters were interesting and enjoyable to watch, but they could use more depth. I also think there should be more reason for Alison to love Leila besides “how beautiful she was” it seems shallow and doesn’t make me feel sympathy for him that she died. I would just add more characteristics and depth to make the love more believable.
Pacing (7/10): There were places in the story that dragged a little but overall the pacing was okay.
Spelling/Grammar (4/5): You said sole and solemaker instead of soul and soulmaker and had a few other mistakes.
Choices (5/5): You had choices that matter which helps the reader feel more involved in the story.

Overall (40.5/50): You have a good story with potential but with a little fixing it could easily become a great story. You have a unique plot, start of some good characters that with a little depth could be better, and great directing. I would recommend going back and fixing up the story a bit especially with the Leila thing, and the sole instead of soul but overall the story is pretty good.

If you have any questions or want to discuss any comments I said futher or want any tips on anything, you can always pm me and I will gladly help in anyway I can.