Read a story I've been working on

Hey guys!
I’ve been working on a story that I’m hoping you guys will like. I’m really hoping to get it popular enough for Episode to take it on.
Give it a read and let me know what you think? it’s called COVEN
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6079735246684160

2 Likes

Is it published?

1 Like

What is it about? @Charmed_One
And what @MelanieyM said.

Sorry I have been saying that A LOT today. :smirk::roll_eyes::blush:

It’s fine?! I try to be more active than in just the art center… lmao

1 Like

Same. Apparently we look at a lot of the same stuff.

1 Like

@Danielle318 @MelanieyM
Four episodes have been published, the fifth will be coming at the end of this week.

Bio:
“How good are you at keeping secrets? This one has the potential to shape the world around you, or end it.
Welcome to Salem, where nothing is as it seems…”

It’s about a girl (you), who’s just moved to Salem, Massachusetts and discovers that she’s not there by chance, that Salem may have had reason for their witch trials.
Don’t want to give too much away and spoil it :stuck_out_tongue: But I have made it a romance, fantasy, thriller, comedy, drama combo with a smokin’ love interest, quirky friends and fierce mean girls

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:
Will let you know as soon as I read it! I

2 Likes

@Victoriaecs Thank you so much! :fire:

1 Like

I will too.

1 Like

Hey!

I love how the story has a little bit of everything! I totally want to know someone like Anguelique. Not gonna spoil anything in this comment for future readers :slight_smile:

I already put the story in my favorites. I’m currently reading it but I have to wait for more passes lol.

I think there was a glitch on the pilot episode and I couldn’t see Rex for a few scenes but that probably is just my phone.

I wish you the best of lucks with you story I hope it grows bigger! <3

2 Likes

@Victoriaecs Thanks so much and I’m so glad you like it!

I was lucky enough to have a friend like her while I was studying haha

That glitch tends to happen :frowning: The only way to resolve it is to exit the story and app and then come back in :fire:

1 Like

Do you have a default name for the main character?

1 Like

@Trinnnn Nope, you put it your own name

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.