Read carefully what the User is Looking For

PLEASE

stop promoting your story everywhere without reading omfg

7 Likes

Bump!
Ugh, they don’t listen. The problem is since they’re too consumed with getting reads, they don’t care how others feel and no matter how many hearts they break, they’ll continue to break more. Whoever hasn’t been affected by this, you are very lucky, it’s an unpleasant thing to experience.
Note, I will not call out anyone but I know some who are very bad when it comes to obeying the rules of a promote your story thread

7 Likes

Some people are just too desperate for reads :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

And it’s sad to see. I don’t wanna sound like a mean person when I say this, but I’ve noticed some people who do this, their stories aren’t that good compared with some other people who don’t do this (in my opinion). Honestly, they hurt others and they hurt their reputation within the community because people end up groaning inwardly when they need to deal with them and some of them wish that they wouldn’t write on their threads. I hate needing to say this but they not only hurt others they hurt themselves, too. There needs to be respect when it comes to following rules. Sure, reads are cool, but they’re not the only thing that’s important. Forming connections, gaining support, helping others is important as well. Sometimes I feel bad for some of them, because it doesn’t seem like they have a support system or friends to talk to : /

But then I need to remind myself they probably do not care sigh

2 Likes

And on top of that some of them get mad at you and behave in a very petty manner, like shading you, just because you told them their story didn’t follow the rules of the thread. I don’t see the need for anger when there are literally so many other threads in the promote your story section. Don’t be pissed, make your own thread with your own rules or find one that fits the requirements. Just don’t give the OP a hard time.

2 Likes

Bump :sunny:

1 Like

Serious.

2 Likes

If someone says “CHECK OUT MY STORY”, and nothing else, and then people can comment READ FOR READ.

Like…BRUH.

If someone wants to do a READ FOR READ, THEN THEY WILL SAY IT IN THE POST. If he/she DID NOT said READ FOR READ, then what the heck you want commenting a READ FOR READ for if the person didn’t ask or said anything about READ FOR READ.

The person ONLY wants you to CHECK OUT THE STORY. NOT READ FOR READ.

XDDDDD

4 Likes

Exactly…

4 Likes

Bumping! :heart:

All these people do is:

COPY AND PASTE, COPY AND PASTE, COPY AND PASTE their story on every thread that they see! They never read the description of the person who made the thread. Because they’re SO desperate for more reads!!

All they care is them becoming famous or maybe getting featured by the episode team.

It is frickin’ annoying and I get so annoyed by it. I’m not sure if you saw my Instagram thread post, but someone promoted their story on that certain post. And I got so pissy and I commented “this is a Instagram thread post, don’t promote your story or else no one is going to Fucking read your story. Yes, it was rude but I was annoyed by all the desperate attention.

Sorry, I have to get this out my chest :joy::joy:

7 Likes

same here XD

lol BUMP DA BUMP!

It’s fine, they are the one who threw manners out of the window when they advertised on your post. When this happens, I just delete their comments, it doesn’t make me want to read their story at all. In fact, it makes me wonder if they love writing their story more or looking at the number of reads and rank constantly to see if there are changes. So annoying :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

say it again! :speaking_head:

1 Like

Let me guess, they got to you, too :laughing:
Welcome to the unofficial club of people who weren’t respected when they asked, looking for something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol, I just saw. I’m a bad person but I laughed when I saw you asked for it to be closed (and said you had enough) and right under that someone posted a story recommendation :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s fine if you said something (but not too rudely) because at the end of the day, it’s your thread, your rules. They didn’t read what you wrote above and chose to ignore it, which is just unfair :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol, I saw your thread topic and omg. :joy::joy: some people just really want reads, they don’t care about the people who made the post. :expressionless: Literally more than half the people that posted their story on your thread, I have already seen in 100+ other posts lol.

1 Like

Bump :pleading_face:

Agree with you, they don’t listen.

EDIT: Nevermind, they aren’t going to listen to what I say :frowning_face:

1 Like