Read Elements... I am a new author and would love to get some recognition

Like fantasy romances?
Like a good story with flow and consistency?
Like to give honest feedback say it how it is, then check out Elements.
Plus I am a new author, so give a newbie a chance?

Title: Elements
Chapters: 4 and more coming soon
Genre: fantasy, romance
Description: You are a troubled teen, who decided to use detention as an experiment class. Now you and your “friends” have super powers? Water, Fire, Earth and Thunder - Love interest, LL, LGBT, better read on a tablet.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6288608313147392

4 Likes

Sounds interesting! What’s your author name? I tried to find the story, but a lot of stories have the same name and links don’t work for me.

Nevermind, found it :joy:

Hello Lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you if your up for that? I would provide you with SS if you like?

And i can add you on instagram, if you have it?

Here`s mine:

Title: She Knows Best (Formally known previously as Mum knows best)

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful -AND THE TWIST AT THE END, THE GOOSEBUMPS, ALL OF IT :scream: :exploding_head:"
She_knows_best_new_new_cover
credit to zoe.x_art on insta

this is the trailer to my story

credit to scxrlet.epi on insta for the trailer

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Tea09 K&T breaking the habit

I will check it out!!

Hey
wanna do r4r?
My story: The Princess of Light
If you are into fantasy, mystery and comedy you gonna love it. :heart:

OO a new story! I would love to do rfr with you! heres my story deets and pm me if u want to do a rfr!

Story Title: Necromancers
Author: Madhu
Style: INK
Instagram: @epi.enchantress
Description: Eve and Zeke are the last necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Chapters: 6
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6044116347322368
Cover:

Genre: Fantasy/horror

This story deals with the darker side of the magic. It’s about Necromancers(person dealing with the dead) who are blessed with two opposite powers but are born from the same womb. Yes, they are siblings. This story will contain Art scenes, advanced directing and the average amount of choices.

oOh I basically read everything that somehow relates to the four elements because it reminds me of my fav show so I’ll definitely check it out :joy::clap:

what is the author name I cannot find it :slightly_frowning_face: