Read for a read? Fantasy maybe? I don't mind

THIS LOOKS AMAZING! :heart_eyes: can’t wait to read! :heart:
Are you wanting it critiqued? Anything in particular? Or just read for flow of story?

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you like it ! Let me know what you think any comment or feedback is always appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Ok so I’m very new to all of this… every time I click your link, or someone else’s, it keeps telling me the destination is unknown… what do I need to do in order to get to the link?

I know they had issues with opening links yesterday. Try this link again:

Or you can go and search it by name directly :blush: Hope it works tho!

1 Like

Of course! I will dm you when i am done :slight_smile: Thankyou! :smiley:

Hi I’d be very happy to do r4r with you, do you want to do r4r here or instagram? Let me know, my story called
Rose
Author Jojo
Genre mystery
Style ink
Instagram @fongjoline
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you, so if you’re interested let me lnow so I can start on your story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Four Horsemen

Genre: Fantasy

Style: Ink

Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I would love to do a R4R with ya, plz hit me back soon if ya can, I love Fantasy story’s
I also have a new cover on the way, which I’m dying to see

My story: A Wolf’s Desire
Author: Breanna Morrison
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Limelight
Description: Training to be the next Alpha of the Blackwood pack you learn what kind of blood runs through your veins.
Can you handle the power or will you crack under pressure?
Episodes: 4
Instagram: @morrison7928
Link: http://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4672536654708736

IMG_0078

Hi yes I’m interested :blush:

1 Like

Do you want to do it over Instagram? :blush:

Okay I’ll start on your story and when I’m done I’ll send you screen shots :blush:

1 Like

Sure my instagram is @fongjoline dm me anytime :blush:

Dm’d You love :slight_smile: