Read for a Read My first story Give me a shoutout

Check out My first story the strange world thank you. Comment your stories so I can read it.

1 Like

Can you send me the link? x

I will check out your story!

It would mean a lot to me if you could read mine!

Title: All The Lights
Author: annawepisode
Description: When I met Ethan Wood I fell in love with him. But can our love and happiness take all the pressure we have because of his career and even my past?
Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Important Info: 1. I am also doing R4R, if you are interested please fill out the form in my IG bio!
2. I also do splashes, covers, edits etc, you can read more about it here: Edit Requests (OPEN & FREE)

2 Likes

Thank you https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/6389673242263552

Hi there @Eden.Justice, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hello would you be interested in doing a R4R with me?

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They may also want to do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here’s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Ok I’ll be happy to do all chapters but I’ll update hopefully everyday with 2 chapters been read :slight_smile: x

alright

1 Like

Let’s do r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Here’s Mine! :relieved:
DETAILS:
Name: Love paradise
Style: Limelight
Description: Love paradise… the place where you and 10 other contestants have come to find their true love. This summer, our contestants are ready for love, but the question is, are you? CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075615597527040

1 Like

Just make sure to read my story also and I will read yours thank you,:heart:

Totally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome

Hey, ur stories look pretty interesting !:sparkling_heart:

please check out my story : Blinded By Green

Thats the cover
Link

You can find some other stuff on my inta @episode_80

:sparkling_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::sparkling_heart:

Just realized this thread is from July - I’m very late lol
:sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE THIS STORY I’VE READ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

LINK http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645833839280128
Special Gift :gem:
A wonderful gift sprinkles the fate of others in your life. Can you lead them to a better future?
CHAPTER- 5 (more coming soon)
GENRE- Mystery
LL
Doing read 4 reads! reply back to me!