Read for a Read :)

Hello. I recently created a new story. It’s called Pregnant By My Stalker. :blush: LIMELIGHT! And 7 chapters are currently out :sunny:
If you want to do a read for a read, let me know what your story is called :smile: And please let me know if you read my story, and if you have some feedback. :slight_smile:

Link Below:

About my Story:

Sophie’s torn between her first love, a bad boy, a troubled girl and an obsessed stalker. It doesn’t make it easier when tutoring her stalker, leads to her getting pregnant.

At the end of the story, you will be able to choose your love interest. You will get some choices in this story, and some of them have an impact on the story. You’ll very often get to choose how the main character responds to different situations. For example: Angry response, Apathetic Response etc.
I put some “funny” lines here and there, but the story isn’t meant to be a comedy.

3 Likes

Hey there @divalicious94, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hiya! I just published my story today and I’d love some feedback😊
here is the link:

Let’s do r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It is available in ink and limelight

I would love to do r4r :))
Story - Ghost of Mona
Description - Jenny thought that she was a normal girl but one night she found out that she could…
Chapters - 6
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink
Genre - Mystery
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5459494207553536

Hey, if anyone is willing to read my story, the info is down below.

TITLE: RECALCITRANT DECEPTIONS (click on the title, the link is attached to it)
CHAPTERS: 3 (BUT MORE IS ON THE WORKS)
AUTHOR: IVYN (if you click on my name, the link will go to my instagram page)
IS THERE CC: Yes, but you will play as a Side Character; you will also choose how your significant’s appearance is and their gender (male/female)
DESCRIPTION: Safiyyah, a mother to be, struggles to suppress the secrets and deceptions she had willing to bury six feet deep. Enter a hectic ride of which four words could provoke utter chaos.
GENRE: Romance
recalcitrant%20small%20cover Untitled25

Story - Finding Out The Real Truth
Description - She have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but then her mother told her that he has passed away from a car accident but then she finds out that her dreams where warning her
Author-Episode.percenitygf
Chapters - 11
Status - ongoing
Style - Ink & Limelight coming soon
Genre - Romance
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016
Instagram- @episode.percenitygf
Cover

I Would Love To Do A R4R With You, Here’s My Story’s Info!

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 11(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

Hello! I would love to do a R4R with you!

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Mystery ,Romance, Drama
Episodes: 6 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

Sure, thank you :grin: Didn’t really know what I was doing :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Would you like to do a read for a read with me then?

Ok I will read it :sunglasses:

Sure I`ll read yours :grin:

1 Like

Are you saying you want to do a R4R with me, or are you just promoting your story on my topic?

Are we doing R4R then?

Sure😁

Sure :grin:

No problem, it happens. :grin:

1 Like

Hello lovely’s

I would be happy to do a R4R anyone on the thread who hasn’t done one with me?
I know the original write of the thread hasn’t

Here`s mine just let me know if your happy to :slight_smile: :

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

2 Likes