Read for read #2

Story: The Wolf’s Side
Author: Tydria
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: A werewolf discovers his emotional bond between him and a beautiful human.

Only golden choices matter + Customize your mother & yourself plus the names in episode 3

My story is in the link… I would like to read yours also :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can read my two stories

1 Like

Title: It is Not What You Think
Chapters: 4
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5799899898970112
Author: Qetesha
Instagram: qetesha.episode
Blog: https://qeteshaepisode.blogspot.com
Description: You struggle to discover your identity because a catastrophic event caused you to lose yourself. You must understand your relationship with the mystery artist if you ever stand a chance of solving the riddle you call your life. There are a few romances. Your major love interests are polar twins (Rebel vs The Golden Boy). I included original overlays and backgrounds drawn by me!

Cover:

If you would like to do a r4r with me, please let me know. How many chapters you want to read and how soon do you plan to read my story? We can post screenshot proof here after we complete the r4r.

1 Like

I’ll read the first 3 today (Saturday) & I’ll post screenshots soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Name one you’d like me to read & let me know when you’ll read mine so we can post screenshots as proof

Ok it’s called celebrity Drama

Thank you! I will read your first 3 Today and post screenshot here. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can u copy and paste the link just in case i cannot find the correct story :slight_smile:

Here is a screenshot from ep 3. I like the customization also good job on the zooms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ?

But first : For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong, independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith? CC

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

1 Like

Thank You!

I appreciate you reading my story and the feedback you provided! I am starting your first chapter now, but I do need to wait for my tickets to refill two finish the next two. I will post screenshot for you as soon as I finish.

1 Like

Ok ill read the first 2 and I’ll post a screenshot for proof, but i would like for u to do the same for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5854111903907840

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you! :smiley:

Story Name: Rewinded Life.

Author Name: Lia Lopez.

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back in time, and change the outcome of events that were out of your control?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Completion status:
7 episodes. (Working on chapter 8 - ongoing)

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

2 Likes

Hello Tydria,

Thank you for agreeing to complete a Read 4 Read with me. You made the process easy and pleasant!

I enjoy the opportunity to discover new writing talent and I find that read 4 reads is one of the best ways to do it.

My feedback on your story follows:

I think it is a nice touch that you named your chapters. In chapter 1 your story starts with a nice establishing shot. It allows viewers insight into the setting in which the story takes place.

In chapter to there is a fun little dance number (I provided a screenshot example below).

I appreciate your advance directing techniques it prevented the story from stagnating. The looping highway scene was handled well in episode 1.

I like Mabel’s impromptu dancing in the school halls that was fun!!! I also like her bright colorful sense of style that matches her personality.

You have a diverse group character, which is a good thing to do in a story. It makes the story relatable to a large audience.

I like that you used sound because I prefer stories with sound. It makes the interactive story experience more robust.

I like the ability to choose the main character’s outfit and the ability to make choices. Thank you for adding those elements to your story it makes the interactive experience more robust.

You have some nice backgrounds and overlays.

Please see the screenshots below:

Thank you again and I wish you Great Success with your writing!

1 Like

I was actually reading your story lol

1 Like

I hope you enjoyed what you read. :wink:

I did it’s great

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Your welcome

1 Like