Read for read #2

Thank you so much. Good luck with your story also.

1 Like

I will read yours after I’m done reading @Qetesha story

1 Like

Hello Star8,

I feel as if I owe you one chapter because you read one of mine. I know you were interested in r4r’s. Thank you for reading my story!!! I greatly appreciate the support.

It is always a pleasure reading new stories and having others give my story a try.

I noticed you have the characters moving around a lot. You have them walking around and off the screen and into different backgrounds plenty. I assume this is your signature style or a way to keep the story moving. It good to have active characters.

Please see the screenshots below:

Thank you again for the Surprise read 4 read!!! Lol!

It is sad that you deleted the screenshots of my story, I liked them. But it is what it is.

It%20is%20Not%20What%20You%20Think%20Episode%204%20Out%20Episode%204%202018-09-22%2020-20-29%20copy

I wish well you continued success with your writing and many more views!

Ok yeah I want my characters to be active and I know some of them are not in the right place but I will fix after I put punctuations in my third story

1 Like

Awesome! You are sure keeping yourself busy, 3 stories at once! :wink:

Yeah I know It’s my hobby

1 Like

Hi everyone! I just published my story… Please feel free to read it. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

TITLE: Teach Him A Lesson
AUTHOR: LYKA
GENRE: Romance
STYLE: Ink
DESCRIPTION: You’re shocked when your crush asked you out, but something doesn’t seem right. He doesn’t know how to love… until he met you. Except he doesn’t know what it is, yet. (CC)
EPISODE: 3 (COMPLETED)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5018791044710400
IG: @ilykastory

1 Like

Thank you, just let me know when you’re done or kindly fill in the form on so that your story will be n my list :slight_smile: xo

1 Like

Hello @Tydria ya terminé tu historia. :hugs:

1 Like

Hello @Star8 are interested in doing R4R with me? :hugs:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Hey there! I would like to do a read 4 read. Also anyone who is posting here is interested too, just DM me on Instagram. @fluffyrice.episode.

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:
I would love to make read4read, too. The screenshots as proof are a very good idea. I’m in. :slight_smile:
I only have 3 episodes until now, but I will continue.

My summary from the app: Danger. Passion. Love.
The Laugh-Twins are the completly opposites of what you would call normal. Just let yourself be taken to the world of May and Julien - the Trouble Twins.

1. Here is my link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 <3
  2. And of course, my instagram account: maylaugh_episode

TESTAAAA

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
Loveley regards,

May Laugh

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible. :hugs:

Ok

1 Like

Done!

Ok how was I fix it after I put punctuations in my third story

1 Like

Story Title- Everything for my sister

everything_for_my_sister_posterThumb_E8OyKXbJff

I just started my first story and I’m not sure if is good
Could someone please read it and give feedbacks??
Thank you very much

1 Like