Read for read. A chance to get your story fully read!

Hi there, I’m here to do read for reads. This is not actually a first story, it’s my first story published. It was done in mobile creator and has now been converted to writers portal standard. It’s a semi-autobiographical story with my favourite character used to show me falling in love with an American guy. Pleas be aware because it’s a true story, I cannot offer choices.

I would love to read your stories. I will finish your story completely, no matter how many chapters you have. I would expect that you will do the same for mine, being it’s only 7 chapters long. There are some rules; I won’t read stories about mafia, bad boys, older men with younger women, mafia, rape or student teacher relationships.
Please send screenshots from the final chapter to prove you read it. I will PM yours when I’m done. If you want a review, please ask. If not, I’ll assume you don’t want one.

I look forward to reading your stories.
Social note: PLEASE leave a link to your stories. It makes it so much easier to find.

Title: Alice’s Story 3: A Girl Like Alice
Genre: Drama/true story
Style: INK
Chapter: 7
Description: A semi-autobiographical story depicting my first love and going overseas for the first time.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4724047084257280

4 Likes

Hi! I’ll do a read for read with you!
I just published my story it is not finished yet though.

It’s called: Through Music (I changed my name from Amurph to LaurieAnn)

1 Like

Hi @AJ_PELZER wanna do r4r with a condition of sending atleast one screenshot from every chapter you read and I’ll do the same so let me know if you are interested or not :wink:

If you agree then I can start now :grinning:

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 18 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: Drama
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04

No bad boy stories

1 Like

Alright sorry I missed the bad boy part :sweat_smile:

But he isn’t that type of bad boy (maybe a bit)

If you got free time you may decide it after reading my first episode, what you say we can do r4r of first episode?

If not then it’s still fine by me. :grin:

Hello @AJ_PELZER. Do you wanna do R4R with me again? This is actually my final Episode story. Also, can I have a review?

Title: Dance Party
Author: Karlon Artis
Description: Akira Arakaki has been a professional dancer for several years, but a few subpar dance performances make him lose confidence in his talent. Can he restore his confidence?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5516066628632576

Hello! here are my story details!! I would like to have a review! :smiley:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 9 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

1 Like

Hii, I would love to do a r4r with you!

Story name: The Takeover
Author: Frances
Genre: Action!
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5528189088759808

Hiya. Would you like to do r4r and check my new story out? There are only 3 eps at the moment though.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

I’ll check out your story right now x

Sorry, it’s a rule of mine. Nothing personal.

1 Like

r4r?

r4r please?

r4r???

Of course :wink: well good luck for your story.

Well I need your story first :wink:

Im up for a R4R!

Here’s my story! :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary ** Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI**

**158966653629949068 (1) **
Author: Carlita Bregante’
Story: The Death Of A Superstar
Episodes: 1-4 published (episode 5 on the way)
Genre: Mystery (mix of Drama, suspense action)
Description: Ava Duran, Hollywood’s biggest superstar, murdered the night of the Grammy Awards? Is it her bad attitude that got her killed or is it because of all her dark secrets?CC/LL

4 FOR 4 or more episodes??

I’d love to do a R4R with you :slight_smile:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4792973368950784
Instagram: @talzen.writes
Title: Can I Love Myself?
Author: tal zen
Style: LL
Description: When it seems like everyone is against you, can you find the strength to love yourself?

All read and sent screenshots. Please contact me when you’ve read mine. Thanks.