Read For Read {ALL STORIES/ PEOPLE WELCOME}

Hey guys! I hope you’ve been well, I have had a lot of thought about this and decided to help get reads for your stories! This came about because i have written a few stories that i want to publish and would want some reads as well, so when i publish i will be putting out my link as well. This server is TO HELP boost your story hype and reads. So now, as well as my Art Shop, i will be hosting a Read for Read. This server has a couple of rules.

1. Be kind and no rude remarks.
  2. You don’t HAVE to read everyone’s stories, but you must read at least 2 others.
  3. Please don’t copy content.
  4. Be supportive, these stories take time and effort to write, and not all people are professional, they have tried hard and have written a compelling story, so Well done to you!

Those are the rules.
Comply and this server will help you a lot!
ILY guys so much :heart:
Now, i hope this helps you all, please use it freely and carefully.
And i hope you guys enjoy this Read for Read oppertunity!
Thank you. XX

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the thread. I’d be interested in a read for read for 3 eps please. Here is my story.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share with you guys my story Dear Angel that is out since May 1.
There are 5 episodes out now and I am working on episode 6 :smiley:
I don’t mind doing shoutouts for shoutouts. :slight_smile:
I can do reads for reads but I am really busy and I barely have time to read on the app. So it can take some times for me to read your story :sweat_smile:

Here are more details!
Genre: Romance/Drama
Styles Limelight
Description:
Angel always lived in the light, but after her sister’s death, she started to drown in the dark side. What will happen when Noah Henderson will teach her how to swim?
Cover:

You can customize the two mains characters and their families.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6549921869922304

Please, not that this is my first episode story, I started learning to code in January so if you have any coding tips or writing advice to tell me feel free to do so in my dms on my Instagram (@episode_aimee). Constructive comments are always more than welcome! :smiley:

Thank you!

2 Likes

This sounds amazing can’t wait to start

1 Like

Hey! r4r
My Instagram is @kryst.episode
My story title is Fallen Crystal
This is my story description - As you start your journey at Crystal Fall College as a witch. You start to realise things aren’t as they seem…Will you uncover the truth in time or will it be too late?

Cover -

1 Like

Hiya!
This is my story!

Story title Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram kayleigh.episodexo
Description One perfect family built off secrets and lies, what happens when the truth is uncovered? Will they get through everything together? Or will it rip them apart?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856
Cover 5

2 Likes

My story is called Melody of Your Heartbeat!
Episodes: 14 - Ongoing
CC: Yes
Genre: Romance
Description: Working as a cashier at a music store wasn’t the moody Ryder’s idea of fun until he meets a beautiful music enthusiast that rocks his world! Romance and drama await! (CC)

2 Likes

I’m curious, who did that cover? IT’S AMAZINGG

2 Likes

OMGG I ALSO LOVE UR COVERRr

3 Likes

Her name is Dana :blush: Her instagram is @dana_i_nana

2 Likes

I’ll check it out, I love the paintingg and your story also seems very interestingg

1 Like

Hello, here is my story!

Title: Saving Grace
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure,
Episodes: 3 episodes are out currently
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify one’s abilities, are gathered, an individual’s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760

Thank you for making this post!

tips and constructive criticism are welcome on my instagram! (@lynn.episodewriter)

1 Like

i love the characters you designed! they have so much personality!

2 Likes

Thank you so much💕

2 Likes

Aw thank you so much!!!

1 Like