Read for read and feedback

Here’s my story

It Must be Magic

Author: Tay11 or Tay

Aw thank you so much!

I’m not gonna lie, the first scene of your episode made me teary. Female leading roles are what I thrive for.

It wont let me upload the other image for some reason it says the image is too big. But I am up to where the American hideout is burnt down. Great story!

1 Like

Oh thanks for noticing! I didn’t realise.

Give me 2hrs until I get some passes and I’ll ready your story.

Thank you!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I loved the story! Can’t wait for more, I hope I’ll be able to use my powers to annoy maddie!!

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :smile:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: Four chapters - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

1 Like

No problem… You can send me Vai instagram account mine is @sandy_candy6238

Already read yours here is the screenshot

Perfect!!

I’ll send you a screenshot once I’m done reading your story!
What was the name of your story?

1 Like

Hidden marriage

1 Like

Hello!
I am promoting my story Rise Of Death. It is new, only 4 chapters so far. I am struggling to get over 20 reads, PRETTY BAD I KNOW.

So if you’re willing to help me out, read my story and even provide feedback that will be extremely helpful.

Title: Rise Of Death
Author: Ex
PLOT: You’re the Demon World Leader yet you want to become human. You must find the purest human to fall in love with you within a short amount of time. Or else…

Genre: Romance, mystery and drama.

I am also looking for someone who can draw my characters and/or scenes. So if you’re a digital drawer, let me know!

THANK YOUUU.31df67636b5238803eab226083a6295f

1 Like

I’ll start your story tomorrow.
If you’re looking for a read, you’re welcome to try mine.
Title: Josephine
Author: Matilda the lovely

Genre: Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6727405639368704

Summary: Josephine catches her fiancé in bed with her friend. As she struggles to move on, her life becomes torn between a caring, strong, dreamy man and a wild, party-loving guy.

Chapters: 14 (Complete)
Instagram: @matilda_the_lovely.episode

Hello!

I have written my first actual story and it currently has only 25 reads. HELP ME GET TO 100!

I will also do R4R, just send me screenshots and I’ll do the same! I will read anyone’s story who reads mine!

So far the story is only 4 episodes long, this is only because I am waiting on background approval! A lot more episodes coming soon!

Title: Rise Of Death
Author: Ex
PLOT: You’re the Demon World Leader yet you want to become human. You must find the purest human to fall in love with you within a short amount of time. Or else…

Genre: Romance, mystery and drama.

I am also looking for someone who can draw my characters and/or scenes. So if you’re a digital drawer, let me know!

THANK YOUUU.
31df67636b5238803eab226083a6295f

I will help you I will go check it out :grin:

Thank you so much !!

I just read the first episode

Thank you!!

we can do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

It’s really cool​:grin::grin:

1 Like