Read for read and feedback

Thanks so much!!!

And I think I will keep reading it

I hope you do!

I have amazing idea and hopefully it’ll be an interesting and entertaining story for you all :smile:

Can’t wait to see it!!

Hey everyone! I just published a story today and it would mean so much if you could read it or give some feedback! :heartpulse: Any feedback would be helpful from anyone who would like to read.

Title: Blood Bound
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Summary: Everything seemed perfect in the town of Stone Haven, and especially in Kaelyn McCormick’s life. It wasn’t until one tragic accident turned her world upside down. After a fatal car crash, it left Kaelyn wondering how she survived. That is, until she found out that she was turned into a vampire. Now, Kaelyn must learn how to live in the shadows, while also dealing with a new looming threat that is putting her town in danger.

bb

1 Like

Hello Lovelys!
I would be up for a R4R

Here`s also the authors and stories I would recommend and promote they may also want to do a R4R
@MerryMirrors remembering me
@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

And here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

Advert to my story

2 Likes

If you wish, we can do a R4R. Just send me the link of the story and we can start :blush: here are my details.

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

Hi there!
I would love to do read for read.

Information about my story
Name story: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and a little bit of comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 5, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There are also not many choices. CC is available in chapter 5!

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Here can you DM me for questions and for discussing our read for read session.

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

Here are some screenshots.
Screenshot_2019-08-10-12-26-24-1

Link for AW: Realm of Dreams:

Description: What if, our dreams were invaded? What if, our dreams were used to control us? Join Imel and her two best friends as they share an adventure to find out, who’s invading our dreams!

Link for Deadly Secrets: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4976209591336960

Description: A vampire loves her. Her best friend’s a Werewolf. Her parents? Magically royal. Only one thing. Delilah doesn’t even know. Her world, is not as she knows. Will she accept fate?

Hello everyone! I just started writing my first episode story and posted it recently. I will do a R4R! Just read the first 3 chapters and I will do the same. Send proof that you read until the last chapter (like screenshots) :slight_smile:
Episode Acc: gigistorm
Episode Title: The Witch Prophecy
Story Genre: Fantasy
Description: You just found out you are a witch, how will you handle it, together with school and lovers?
Style: LL
Options: Full CC of MC, choices matter.
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6722799029518336