Read for read and no ghosting (closed)

Thank you! But I’ll take some time since I have other stories too. Hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

I’m interested in doing one chapter each.

Title: Magic Prep
Author : Dominique Walton
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters : 3
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @d.episode1015
Description: You’ve always felt a little different from your peers, and now you know why. Although not everything is as easy as it sounds when you go to a school for magic.
Cover: Magic_3XDo_posterThumb_T9pSL5TpFT

3 chaps? Sure.

1 Like

Hey! Just finished the first four chaps of your story. I loved the plot and how unique it was. In chap 3 in some scenes the animations are not working and also characters are sliding instead of walking, you might want to fix that but overall it’s a great story. I’ll definitely finish it.

Oh, thank you for letting me know, I’ll fix that right away:) I’ll start reading your story soon <3

1 Like

Sure, no problem.

Hey hun, sorry it took me so much time but I already finished your 4 chapters:) I really enjoyed them.

1 Like

Thank you!

Heyy I would love to do R4R. I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :purple_heart::purple_heart:

You can chose your sexuality.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Hi! <3 Would you be up for a r4r?

The Gifted
:zap:
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Author: Anyi E. / insta: @episode.anyi.e
Style: Limelight
Length: 6 chapters out (more episodes coming soon)
Story description:
Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584
(if the link doesn’t work for you, search by “The Gifted Fantasy”)

1 Like

Hey I would love the read for read.
Title: Falling for a Superstar
Genre: Romance
Description: Nicole unknowingly kisses a Superstar. Revelation,Differences, Acceptance! In the world of fame, can true love win?

We can follow eachother on Instagram @ni.episode if you like.
I’ll get to yours right away.
1 Like

Heyy I have read your story :heart_eyes: just take your time with reading my story :purple_heart:

1 Like

Here’s my story, I’ll try to read yours as soon as possible

Title: Poisoned
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

1 Like

Hey! I’ve finished reading the first four episodes of your story. I love the concept so much💛

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, i just finished reading your story and I enjoy reading them :blush:

Hey I read all four of your episodes. Enjoyed reading it.

Do you want to do r4r?

Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512
LoveConfession_titlephoto