Read for read (and review), anyone?

deleted

4 Likes

I’ll review it

1 Like

Hey!

I’m happy to read yours and give you some feedback if you like, send me your link and I’ll give it a read :wink:
Here’s mine:

episodeinteractive.com

Story Name : The Roommates
Genre: Comedy
Reads: 130k
Episodes: 15 (and counting!)
Highest rank : #2 (in comedy)
Summary: Hazel always dreamt of the day she stepped into her dream university, but the last thing she was expecting was to be placed in an apartment with 2 guys in the year above… oops!

The Roommates Cover|281x500

1 Like

Here’s my link, for anyone who wants to read and review. Only read the first chapter, since the second isn’t finished yet! I would love some brutally honest feedback and constructive criticism. Thanks! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5079999719866368

2 Likes

Hey,

Please chack my story, and if you’d like me to read any of your stories, let me know.

Story name: Feud: The Beginning of a War
Genres: Mystery, Fantasy, Romance.
Author: GirlCreating
Plot: Your character is a recent graduate, in love, and very ambitious about what the future will bring to her. It all changes when she finds herself in the heart of a feud among beings far more powerful that she ever could be. Will she be able to stop a war that will end humanity, and find the love of her life? (Choices lead to different endings)

1 Like

Ughh the link doesn’t work i was going to review it.

All because of episode had to update this app…:cry:

1 Like

Hi,
If you want to read the story on the link above, I’ll get started reading yours.

I can’t have access through the link. Can you send me the name of the story and name of author attached to it

1 Like

I’d love to do read for read :blush:.
Here is my story :
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Style: Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

Would you like some feedback?

1 Like

Yeah :blush: sure !

1 Like

OK, I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Okay :blush::ok_hand:

1 Like

It isn’t published yet since I only have the first chapter, sorry!

I’ve started reading your story, PM me if you want feedback! (Don’t worry about the R4R; I’ve read a few chapters so may as well give a review if you’d find that helpful.)

Hey I’d love to r4r and I wouldn’t mind giving and getting some feedback :hugs:
So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

Here’s ss évidence;

I really liked the story, very original and I couldn’t find any faults with the directing.
I feel like you might want to change it from a Drama to a Comedy cause it was definitely hilarious!

Hey, I just read the first chapter of your story and I really liked it! The plot is amazing and so intriguing!:heart_eyes: So different from other stories and I really liked the narration. I didn’t see any grammar of spelling mistakes, the directing was also on point and I really can’t wait for you to publish it and read it in full length :heart_eyes:. Please let me know when you publish! :hugs::grin:

Thanks so much! I’ll let you know when it’s published. I read your first chapter - it was really good; I especially liked the art scenes!

The story has been published now - please search for E.B.I. in the Episode app!