Read for Read and Review

Hi! We are a group of writers. So far we have published one story. It would mean a lot to us if you could read it as we’ve working hard on it.

You can also promote your story here. We would love to read it! Tell us the name, the number of chapters, the style, the genre, a description of your story and the link. If you read our story and review it, then we will read your story and review it. If we like it then we will continue to read it.

You can contact any of us: @Episode-Royalty, @WinterMoon05, @16AngelCat, @Deano, @Queen_Faith, @Faizahj786, @Tuva, @episode.jj, @SilverStar, @jenni456, @alyssaaa, @uchuuneko, @MarinaS, @BLUE2109, @xoey, @lizard, @julia36, @Loversdelight, @CeeJay

Please also look at: Read 4 Read & Fanmail (CLOSED) . This is the topic created by one of our members!

Our story~
Name: Thorns
Number of chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Description: Rose, in need for more advanced medicines for her sister’s illness, moves to the big city. Desperate, she joins a secret spy agency and soon learns how prickly her thorns can be.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250178799075328

Thanks,
Episode Royalty :crown:

4 Likes

I’ll be happy to check out a story collectively created by your group. It must make the creation process a lot easier. Below is my story. I’d be glad to review it for a review of mine.
Title: Illegal Alien
Style: Limelight
Author Name: Literally Dead
Genre: Fantasy
Published Episodes: 5
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6005998233452544
Instagram Handle: mysoxlike2partyepisode
Description: Stella befriends a stranger who stops her from committing suicide. Follow her life as she uncovers secrets of the mystery man and her own mortality.
@Episode-Royalty, @WinterMoon05, @16AngelCat, @Deano, @Queen_Faith, @Faizahj786, @Tuva, @episode.jj, @SilverStar, @jenni456

1 Like

I’ll get to reading :slight_smile: Thanks for planning to read Thorns!

1 Like

Can we DM each other our reviews?

Sure!

Title(s): Totally Bad
Author Name: Anz
Genre(s): romance
Style: ink
Story Description: Carlee is a bad girl who’s got everything figured out. Everything except Jake of course.
Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)
Link: having trouble but read for read and fan mail would be nice!

1 Like

Hey guys! I know that writing stories and getting views on them is pretty hard! So thats why I wanted to do this READ FOR READ ( not to mention, I ended up having a lot of free time). Come on, face it … we all want our stories to be read or seen !

If you want me to Review your story then visit my topic
Link:https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/read-for-read-story-views-and-reviews-9-more-stories-to-go/5204/15

But you would have to read my story first and provide me a proof (eg. A screen shot showing the number of episodes read)
Only then I will start reading your stories!

My Instagram: navya.episode
Link: https://www.instagram.com/navya.episode/

**So this is how it works! :- **
If you read 3 episodes of my story I’ll read 3 of your episodes.
If you read 5 episodes, I’ll read 5 as well !!

**Title: Enagaged **
Author: Navya Sallan
**Genere: Comedy **
Style: Ink

Episodes: episode 6 is OUT! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Description: what happens when you suddenly find out that you are engaged to a hot stranger in America and you are forced to move to America with him!!!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/58103226482032641

Hey! Wanna introduce to you my story too!
Title: Until You Knocked On My Door
Author: Julia
Style: Ink.
Genre Drama\romance
Number of Episodes:6 ongoing
Description: Life plays a cruel joke with us sometimes. And this girl is no exception. She couldn’t even imagine, that only ONE KNOCK on the door can turn her whole difficult life upside down.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5789794969452544

I’d be very glad to check out your story)
But one question.
Who should I write in DM about details and so on?)

Wanna read for read?
Story Description: Carlee is a bad girl who’s got everything figured out. Everything except Jake of course.

Sure! @julia_ph write me there)

I’ll make sure to read your story ASAP! I even do reviews for reviews!

Read for read!!?

1 Like

Well, I decided to make a constructive review for the first time. •Plot.
I get the idea. And actually it’s a nice. But I think you shouldn’t rush with the events. And just try to express her feelings a beat more, cuz , for example, I was wondering, why she didn’t freaking out when they hit her and then said she would be among of them. It’s would be just more logical :slight_smile:
Mark :6/10
•Length.
Not long, not short. Nice, by my own opinion.
10/10
•Directions.
There are some mistakes with layers sometimes.
It’s not so advanced, but simple and good.
Mark: 6/10
•Backgrounds and overlays.
Love your backgrounds.
There were standard, but then some new and my heart became warm😍
Especially kitchen, it’s really beautiful. And I like the way you’re using the overlays.
Mark: 9/10
Sounds✔️
My own grade : 31/40
And it’s not bad at all!
I was just trying to be honest!
I love the idea and I know that your story will be better with each new chapter. And it’s really hard with all of these directions, it’s literally killing me sometimes :woman_facepalming:t2:
So.
Good luck guys, don’t hate me please :joy:

Lol thanks so much! I’m just rushing with the beginning because I’m trying to focus on the main point! I’ll finish reading your story tomorrow!

Sounds cool ! Send me a link I’ll read and you read mine !

Answering your question, PM it to the Episode Royalty account or any of the members listed above. One of us will get onto your story as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Hi, I just published my first story!
Please check it out and tell me what you think about it :slight_smile:

Story Title: When The Heart Speaks
Author Name: Bellarina CH
Genre: Romance/Drama/Comedy
Style: Limelight
Features: Character customization, LGBT option, Multiple endings! Start from the upcoming chapter 4, every choices matter and will impact the story.
Description: You dated, but never been in love. When you unintentionally playing with their hearts, now it’s time to play your own game. Will your heart finally speaks to you?

Number of Chapters out: 3 (ongoing)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/540838876846489611
Additional Info: Please don’t hesitate to share your opinion about the story. You can mail me through episode or you can follow my instagram for sneak peeks and updates too!
my IG @bellarina.episode
Thank you!!

Hi. I’ll read yours later today and leave you fan mail. Do the same for us please. :wink:

1 Like

@Uchuuneko will get onto your story sometime today and give you a review. Please do the same for us. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, Navya! I’ll be reviewing your story. :slight_smile: I’ll check back with you once I’ve got a review ready!

1 Like