Read for read and reviews? *Open*

I have just written a new episode for my story. Does anyone want to do read for read? I will leave fanmail and give you feedback on here (forums)

Story: My Strength
Episodes: 9
Writer: Katiekate
Genre:Mystery
Instagram: katiekate.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Thanks x

1 Like

Hey, I’d be really interested in doing a read for read with you. :slight_smile:
Unfortunately, I experienced that people won’t read back after I’ve read their stories.
Would you mind sending me a screenshot first? I promise I’ll read your story back.

Here is my story if you’re interested.
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but there’s enough romance in it :wink: )
Episodes: 7
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Choices matter!

Sure! It might take me a while to read all the episode though because I’ll have to wait for passes! I promise I’ll read it and send screenshots if you do the same x

1 Like

Great! Yeah, I see. You can send me screenshots after a few episodes if you want to, then I’ll start yours too. :slight_smile: I just don’t want to be fooled. :frowning:

Fair enough! I’ll send a screenshot of ep2 because I only have one pass left! x

1 Like

Sure, no rush. :slight_smile: Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, my story name is Crossed Paths and my author name is Dreamer. Also, I have found feedback very useful for improving my writing and editing :smiley: However, if you do get to my story please only read Episode 1 because this is the only episode I have properly edited thanks to feedback :heart:

I find feedback really helpful too! I will definitely read episode 1 for you. Are we doing read for read? x

Sure :slight_smile: I’ll leave you some fanmail if you like!

Yes please!!! I’ll leave you some too x

1 Like

Random question but are you British by any chance? I saw the words Fresher Week hahaha

Yes hahaha! X

Yay! A fellow Brit :smiley:

IMG_1753

I love your story so far! I will definitely keep reading and I have left fanmail x

Woop! Woop! X

Haha thanks. I’ll start yours as well. I’m going to send you the screenshot in a private message. :slight_smile:

Kk X

OMG! Your story made me laugh because I could relate to the MC so much! Your directing skills are amazing btw. I have a directing questions actually: You know when it said “Sisters can talk to each other telepathically”, how did you get the speechbubble thing it was on? x

1 Like

Aw thanks and are you talking about the little floaty thing? If you are you need to do this:

readerMessage Sisters can talk to each other telepathically

Also, you chose my favourite outfit from the choices for the club :smiley: