Read for Read ❤ and Reviews

Hoping to gain some fabulous readers for my story ‘Saint Jude’s Academy’. And I want to know what you think. I’m always looking to read new stories too… so post yours here! If you want a review let me know. Happy Reading!

6 Likes

I’m doing story reviews if you’re interested. x
https://forums.episodeinteractcherrys-story-reviews-open/271402?ive.com/t/u=classycherries

1 Like

Hi,
My story is Hidden Marriage (limelight)
Genre - Romance
link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6238359847763968

Hey! My story is Broken (Ink)
Genre: Romance & Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5398550936944640

Hey! My story is “The Blood Witch” and I would love a review! Episode 4 is presently locked, but for a review, I’d be happy to give you access by sending you the password on Instagram.
I already read your story btw, and it’s rly good! :ok_hand:

pic1
pic2

Read three chapters! Let me know if you want a review.
You can post screenshot of your favourite moments from mine on here too!

1 Like

Sure! I’d love a review.

Yes, I would like a review.
Thank you so much for reading.

*Note this review is meant to provide constructive criticism to help your story grow. In no way is this review meant to be rude or discouraging. *

Review: Hidden Marriage
Author: Sandy Candy
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Customization: None

Plot: There are some really good ideas here. I liked the relationships between the characters. However, it felt like the story jumped around a lot. I would like to understand something a little more, before moving on to the next thing. It made it difficult to follow. For example, the relationship between the sisters. It just starts with them not getting along and Nora talking about drugging Natasha and her getting pregnant. Maybe give us some insight into how or why this happened (in a flashback perhaps.)
I liked the little boy and I’m curious to see how he fits in. But, again with his family, it just jumped right to them. I want to know who they are. I think it would make your story more fluid if you gave us some more information before moving on.

Diversity: Natasha and Nora have an interesting last name, but we don’t know much about where they are from. All the main and supporting characters seem to lack diversity. But, it’s only chapter 3, so that could change since I don’t think we’ve met everyone.

Grammar/ Syntax/ Dialogue: There are some errors with the pronouns you use (ie. she/her) and you are missing some articles (a, the). For example, “he’s handsome but playboy and appeared in media more than celebrities.” Where it should be "he’s handsome, but a playboy and he’s appeared in the media more than celebrities.

Directing: The directing is simple, but it is smooth.

Overall, the ideas of the story were good, but this could be a great story if you developed an idea more before moving on to the next one and fixed up some of the grammar.

Good luck with your story!

1 Like

pic5 pic4 pic3

Hey I read the first 3 chapters! Let me know if you want a review. Also, you can post your favourite moments from mine here too! I’d love to see.

Sure I’d like a review and I’ve been busy the past few days but when I have the chance I’ll read your story and send it to you:)

*Note this review is meant to provide constructive criticism to help your story grow. In no way is this review meant to be rude or discouraging. *

Review: Broken (First 3 chapters)
Author: Xiomara17
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance / Drama

Plot: This story is about a rude, hardened girl, Alondra, who has just started a new school in a new town after getting out of jail in Miami. She had been in and out of an orphanage in Italy or France? I was a little confused at this point because they are both separate countries. It doesn’t say why she was in an orphanage, but she currently lives with her brother. She meets Eric, who knows her from somewhere and immediately forms an attachment to her. I’m curious to see why she was arrested for murder, among other things, at 13. The length of the chapters are quite long.

Diversity: The main characters are Italian (I think). The minor characters vary in their cultural background.

Grammar / Syntax/ Dialogue: There is a fair amount of profanity and slang in the story. It does fit with the character and there is a warning before the story begins. I wish that at the ends of the sentences in the dialogue punctuation was used. It’s just a picky detail, but makes the story feel more polished. There are a few spelling mistakes. (example: should be pajamas not pijama)

Directing: The directing is simple, but smooth. Sound is also used in this story.

Overall, the ideas in the story is good, but the pace is a little slow. I’m interested to see if Alondra has more facets to her personality, because in the first 3 chapters all she shows the reader is the rude, uncaring side.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for this and the orphanage takes place in Italy, I just forgot to take out France for some reason but I’ll go back and remove it. And yes I’m currently going back and fixing my grammar and throughout the next chapters especially in chapter 6 you will discover more about Alondra’s past as well as other characters. Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it:) almost finished with your first three chapters:)

Here are chapters 1-3!
I really liked your story and will definitely be reading more of it! Can’t wait to see what happens!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

bw1 bw2 bw3

Review: The Blood Witch (First 3 chapters)
Author: Kimnera
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy

Plot: This story is about a witch that inherited demon powers from her mother because she had sold her soul to obtain more power. I’m not sure if the demon made the child with the deal or she was pregnant beforehand. If it was with the deal, why would she make the deal in the first place? Maybe it will say later on. This story kept me interested the whole time, and despite the author’s note at the end of the chapter, I didn’t think it was too short. I’m interested to see how the story will progress.

Diversity: Very good. The main and supporting characters are quite diverse.

Grammar/ Syntax/ Dialogue: Overall, this was good. There is some missing punctuation at the end of the sentences, it’s not bad, but I think it would give it a more polished look. The dialogue between the characters is meaningful and easy to understand.

Directing: The directing is smooth and the use of overlays is well done. I really liked when Mary was being levitated back to her bed, it looked really good. Sound is also used in this story.

Overall, this story kept me interested the whole time and the ideas were good and well-presented. I enjoyed reading your story. If I could make one suggestion, it would be not to compare yourself to other writers and don’t apologize for your work (especially in the the author’s notes at the end of a chapter).

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the review! It’s really motivating me to continue! Oh and btw, episode 4 is out if you want to continue reading😜
I’m usually very insecure about myself and everything I do, which is why I seem really hard on myself. I will try to apply the things you mentioned and make it better.

Btw, quick question, do you have an Instagram?

IG: miss._m_23
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

I would love a review. Thank you.

• Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
  • Story Description: Nand, a princess of Solataria, is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • Story Genre : Fantasy
  • Story Status : Ongoing
  • Chapters : 8
  • Cover:
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499

I would love it if you could review my story!
My story:-AW:Imprinted
Cover:-

About:- In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link:-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728