Read for read and story feedback!

community

Hey amigos :raising_hand_woman:

@charlotteg and I recently published a story for the H & V contest and would really like for it to get out there more, so we decided to offer a read for read to anyone who’s interested :relaxed:

all you have to do is message us the amount of chapters you read and maybe a screenshot or two as proof, then we’ll read at least the same amount of chapters of your story back :star2:
if you want us to provide feedback - just let us know, we’re happy to do so!

here are our story details:
Title: H & V: Twisted Truth
Description: A tragic incident caused you dissociative amnesia. Doctors advise you to take distance from what happened, but someone desperately wants you to remember. Can you handle the truth?
Chapters: 3 (ongoing, chapter 4 will be the last)
Genre: Mystery
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930114276163584
our story features CC, lgbt options, choices that matter and multiple endings :raised_hands:

and now we look forward to discovering some great stories! :slight_smile:
feel free to message us here on the forums or on instagram: @charlottegwrites and @ramones.episode

thank you.

Hey, I would love to do a read for read with you.
When I’m done I’ll publish the screen shots here since I don’t have instagram. :slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232
Shattered%20souls

This looks good! I’m excited to read it :slight_smile:

Update: story read :white_check_mark:

Hi! I’d love to read for read! I’ll read your story as soon as I could and send feedback, screenshots. :blush:
My story:
Title: Unexpected Love
Author: Victoria_Smith
Number of Episodes: 9 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode
IMG_20180322_163452_949

aww looks cute, looking forward to reading it! :blush:

update: story read :white_check_mark:

I will read your story. Here is mine:

Title: Agents of SPECTRUM
Author: Andrew (Drew) Jones
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 with more on the way
Description: When a young lady is recruited by a government agency, her life will change forever.
Instagram: andrewjones.episodes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075535578005504

This sounds good! And I love the color spectrum on the cover :star_struck:

Hey guys!

Check out my new story: Forbidden Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192

It is about a young innocent girl whose family and friends are extremely religious. When she finally accepts that she is a lesbian, her world gets turned upside down.

It is packed with fun, romance, and drama! And your choices are very important to the story line!

There are currently 7 episodes published, and more to come!

-Saramona

kiss%20small

Hey girl, let me know if you’re actually interested in a read for read! :hugs:

Story: The Great Masquerade
Author: Victoria Smith
Genre: Drama
Description: Joyce moves from a life of scraps to living in a rich neighborhood. Can she sustain her new rich lifestyle while finding love? Or will she loose her friends and become someone they never knew?

Perks:

• Major choices
  • Limelight characters
  • Full character customization
  • Make-up and Hair every episode
  • Customize 1 love interest
  • Multiple love interest
  • Realistic drama
  • Many choices of clothing
  • Upload 2-3 chapters a week!

Story Link:
t.co/T4Qaj2NJBJ

Story Progress: 12 episodes are out (perfecting 13-15)

Hey dear, this looks good! Message me if you’re interested in the read for read x

Sure! Link me and go ahead and start mine whenever you have time. Let me know what you think!

The link is right on top of this post, looking forward to reading your story in return! :blush:

Hey guys…!! I’d love to do a read for read, if you’re interested please let me know here or in my instagram.If you read mine and send me screenshots,I’ll read yours too…(If you read 2 or 3 or more episodes, I’ll read the same of your story.)
Thank you.

Title: Mistaken Connection
Author: Priyanka
Style: Ink
Chapter 8 ongoing.
Comission Art scene from episode 6
Description: We all done so many wrong things in our life…But what happend when a best thing done by you unknowingly after a big mistake? Customize Characters

Hey there, of course! Charlotte will get back to you as I’m busy studying right now, she said she’ll read your story :relaxed:

Interesting title! If you wanna do a read for read, let me or @charlotteg know x

I’ll do a read for read :relaxed:

That’s great! You can message either of us when you read our story (like I stated in the beginning of this thread) and we’ll read yours back asap - and let us know if you want feedback as well :hugs: