Read for read and story feedback!

@ToriReignZ @Saramona @Lilly145 @Irenereid00 if you are still up for a read for read, feel free to message me whenever! :relaxed:
The rest of the stories has been read :white_check_mark:

If anyone else wants to do a read for read, check the original post as a guide and then simply let me know :hugs: :star2:

I have a lot of free time today if anyone else is interested!

1 Like

I am :slight_smile:

Sounds good! If you’d follow the instructions @ramones wrote in the main post, that’d be great :hugs:

Of course, would you send a feedback?

Sure!

Alright what’s your story’s name?

H & V: Twisted Truth - the story details are in the main post :blush:

Wow i’m dumb, okay i’ll read it now

Hahah, it’s okay! I hope you enjoy the story :smile:

Ive just finished! AWESOME story btw! like seriously i’m still shocked how EVERYTHING was pretty perfect!

Lmao i was so deep in the story that i didn’t take a proper screenshots !
But anyways here’s my story details
Name: Good Behavior
Author: elaf
describtion: Being independent is all what silver believed in, her #1 rule is never trust anyone, but rules are made to be broken, right?
genre: Drama :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it :smile:
I’ll start reading your story now and then pm you the feedback :sparkles:

Hey! I’m Gia you can find me in instagram as: @giacereni.episode I would like to do a read for read with you. My story has 14 episodes published.
Story detalils:
Title: The Ugly Truth
Story description: Nicole is about to meet two men that will turn her world into a swirl of emotions, they’ll become her life in a fierce storm. She’ll survive the dangerous hidden truth?
Genere: Drama-Action

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696134220873728

1 Like

Sounds intriguing! Let me know when you’ve read Twisted Truth :hugs:

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’d like to promote my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

Hey girl, this is actually a read for read thread. If you’re up for it, please let @charlotteg or me know. Thanks! x

1 Like

Sure! I will let you know I will screenshots and post on Instagram DM with both of you guys :slight_smile: @charlotteg

1 Like

thank you, sounds perfect! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Bumping! :star2:

1 Like

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

1 Like