Read for read and story feedback!

community

Hey Venus, sounds good! Here’s a quote of what I wrote at the beginning of this thread in case you’re wondering how this will work x

"All you have to do is message us [@charlotteg and/or me] the amount of chapters you read and maybe a screenshot or two as proof, then we’ll read at least the same amount of chapters of your story back :star2:
if you want us to provide feedback - just let us know, we’re happy to do so!

here are our story details:
Title: H & V: Twisted Truth
Description: A tragic incident caused you dissociative amnesia. Doctors advise you to take distance from what happened, but someone desperately wants you to remember. Can you handle the truth?
Chapters: 3 (ongoing, chapter 4 will be the last)
Genre: Mystery
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930114276163584 5
our story features CC, lgbt options, choices that matter and multiple endings :raised_hands:"

Okay, thank you :sparkling_heart: After I’ve finished your story I’ll send my screenshoots to you :blush::two_hearts:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::heartbeat:

Hi everyone! I’m Lou. :wave:t3::sweat_smile:

I just finished revamping my story Puppy Love. It’s out with a better storyline and improved directing. I’m up for a Read for Read if you’re interested. By the way, I don’t just read your stories, I also leave feedbacks and suggestions. Here’s the details of my story.

Title: Puppy Love
Author: Lou
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 Ongoing
Genre: Romance w/ a touch of Fantasy (but it’s in the fantasy section)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630801559027712

Why should you give this story a read?
Well I know it’s title appears to be so cliche but don’t be fooled 'cause it’s beyond what you expected. Find out what it feels like to be in a dog’s feet by reading Alli’s thoughts. Will Jason be able to admit his true feelings for Alli after finding out she’s his puppy?

Follow me on IG: @authorlou.episode
Looking forward in hearing your feedbacks! HAPPY READING. :blush::kissing_heart:

perfect, looking forward to your thoughts :hugs:

Hey there @gisellec @lou.episode and everyone else who just opened this thread! :raising_hand_woman:
In case you guys are wondering how the read for read will work, I copied my original post here once again:

"all you have to do is message us [@charlotteg and/or me] the amount of chapters you read and maybe a screenshot or two as proof, then we’ll read at least the same amount of chapters of your story back :star2:
if you want us to provide feedback - just let us know, we’re happy to do so!

here are our story details:
Title: H & V: Twisted Truth
Description: A tragic incident caused you dissociative amnesia. Doctors advise you to take distance from what happened, but someone desperately wants you to remember. Can you handle the truth?
Chapters: 3 (ongoing, chapter 4 will be the last)
Genre: Mystery
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4930114276163584 5
our story features CC, lgbt options, choices that matter and multiple endings :raised_hands:

and now we look forward to discovering some great stories! :slight_smile:
feel free to message us here on the forums or on instagram: @charlottegwrites and @ramones.episode" [my insta is currently deactivated, though]

Let us know if you guys are interested :relaxed:

I’m interested! Please read my story (Is Romance For Me) and give me your feedback! :heart:

Hi dear, glad to hear that! :hugs:
We’d appreciate it if you would read our story first, because we’ve had some bad experiences with people who never read our story back :confused: hope you understand :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ok! I’ll read your story and send screenshot!

Looking forward to it, thank you! :relaxed:

Hey guys,

I just posted my new story Secrets and Lies under the mystery section. Please check it out and give me any feedback. I also do read for read!

Follow me on episode: BlaireVanderbelt

Hi! Please note that this is a read for read thread in which you’ll have to read our story for one us to read yours! :blush: All the details are in the main post.